UI monitored HR Message Boards

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
What do think the youngest son and daughter would choose as their usernames? You know, the two you have also attacked on this board.

giphy.gif

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
You knew that.
How many kids does Prohm have? How many does Campbell have?
I'm a Cyclone fan; I know Prohm's kids because Cass is so visible around the program, and his daughter was born during tournament season iirc. I have no idea on Campbell & his brood, gender or ages. Why would Cyclones have in-depth knowledge of Hawkeye coach kids? This is a failed line of attack, man.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
You would have to ask @CyTwins. He is prone to going after middle school and high school kids on message boards and other forms of social media.
Give it a rest, man. You're not hurting Twins with this, you're making yourself look stupid.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You would have to ask @CyTwins. He is prone to going after middle school and high school kids on message boards and other forms of social media.

Unless Connor or Patrick are in middle school I don't know what you're talking about. Sure they come off as middle schoolers in the way they act but I'm pretty sure they are older than that

• Disagree
Reactions: YeahBuddy

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Unless Connor or Patrick are in middle school I don't know what you're talking about. Sure they come off as middle schoolers in the way they act but I'm pretty sure they are older than that

So you admit you troll a high school kid on social meida...pathetic.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So you admit you troll a high school kid on social meida...pathetic.

Never communicated with any kids on social media. The only social media I use is Snap, Twitter and Instagram and I've never interacted with any current or prospective student athlete on there

• Funny
Reactions: YeahBuddy
D

Deleted member 8507

How many kids does Prohm have? How many does Campbell have?
I'm a Cyclone fan; I know Prohm's kids because Cass is so visible around the program, and his daughter was born during tournament season iirc. I have no idea on Campbell & his brood, gender or ages. Why would Cyclones have in-depth knowledge of Hawkeye coach kids? This is a failed line of attack, man.
OK, now you have turned me into an internet sleuth (though not a good one). Prohm has two kids, son Cass and a infant daughter Frances. Campbell has four kids (I think). Two girls (Kaetlyn and Isabella) and a son (Rudy) when he was hired and another son (Rocco) after arriving at Iowa State.