UFO stuff & "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch"

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
It's like the Curse of Oak Island where each week they do stuff and make assumptions but in the end nothing is ever revealed.
Apparently, it is available on several sites free online:

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
It's like the Curse of Oak Island where each week they do stuff and make assumptions but in the end nothing is ever revealed.
This exactly. I've watched every episode of both shows and it's hilarious the leaps and assumptions made off of the most trivial things. I know that's the role of the narrator, but it has made both shows running jokes in many ways. I had hoped Skinwalker would be more scientific with follow ups and whatnot, but they do a lot of the same things where they'll find something they can't explain, and rather than trying to do more research, they say it's unexplainable and proves their theories.

Every time my wife sees me watching Oak Island, she's like well did they find another piece of wood in a forest and believe it came from the Freemasons? She's not too far off.

Note - I belong to the Freemasons.

Reactions: aauummm

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
This exactly. I've watched every episode of both shows and it's hilarious the leaps and assumptions made off of the most trivial things. I know that's the role of the narrator, but it has made both shows running jokes in many ways. I had hoped Skinwalker would be more scientific with follow ups and whatnot, but they do a lot of the same things where they'll find something they can't explain, and rather than trying to do more research, they say it's unexplainable and proves their theories.

Every time my wife sees me watching Oak Island, she's like well did they find another piece of wood in a forest and believe it came from the Freemasons? She's not too far off.

Note - I belong to the Freemasons.
Yes, seriously loopy.

Watch the "Moment of Contact" documentary on Varginha, Brazil (link above). You do not have to believe any of it, but the way Jamie Fox works what the witnesses give him is pretty solid.

Last edited:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch show is supposed to cover the Scientific study of unknown phenomena on a patch of Utah Canyon Land of the Uintah Basin. Watching the show it is quickly apparent the scatter gun approach, flashy "experiments" (rockets, fireworks, drone light shows) and scary stories make it watchable, to an extent, but is it in adherence to a Scientific Approach? Not really.

So it is just junk science to entertain masquerading as Science for a gullible audience or is there something else going on? It seems there really are odd happenings on the Ranch. So why such a muddled, veiled investigative production? Is it to make the study of the UAPs, odd occurrences, "paranormal," and the research into connected strange phenomena look kooky?

If so some of those participating in the investigation are part of this effort to gum up the works then. I have thought about this angle early on in watching SWR and the following video gave me reasons to think there may be forces at work to discredit the study and the phenomena using the SWR in plain sight.

In that regard consider this video:

Last edited:

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch show is supposed to cover the Scientific study of unknown phenomena on a patch of Utah Canyon Land of the Uintah Basin. Watching the show it is quickly apparent the scatter gun approach, flashy "experiments" (rockets, fireworks, drone light shows) and scary stories make it watchable, to an extent, but is it in adherence to a Scientific Approach? Not really.

So it is just junk science to entertain masquerading as Science for a gullible audience or is there something else going on? It seems there really are odd happenings on at the Ranch. So why such a muddled, veiled investigative production? Is it to make the study of the UAPs, odd occurrences, "paranormal," and the study of connected strange phenomena look kooky? If so some of those participating in the investigation are part of this effort to gum up the works then. I have thought about this angle early on in watching SWR and the following video gave me reasons to think there may be forces at work to discredit the study and the phenomena using the SWR in plain sight.

In that regard consider this video.

Just watched that today. Pretty compelling.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
CW will be going crazy tonight off of this stuff.

And I like AJ and Hecklefish on The Why Files. He spends 20 minutes setting it up, then 10 minutes counter arguing if possible.

Last edited:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
CW will be going crazy tonight off of this stuff.

And I like AJ and Hecklefish on The Why Files. He spends 20 minutes setting it up, then 10 minutes counter arguing if possible.

Good story. I heard of it and was waiting to post this if a major outlet found it credible. But there it is, thanks!

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Seems like the owner of the ranch is now trying to out Dragon the Dragon with his profound commentary.

Last episode of SSWR they once again mentioned and then offered an episode of the new History Channel show Beyond Skinwalker Ranch. Where the focus is of similar phenomena, as found on SSWR, at the Bradshaw Ranch near Sedona Arizona. Dragon-obsessed viewers will not have him to fret over as he will not be a regular on the new show.

SSWR

S 4 E 7

The Return

When a former ranch investigator and government official returns to help the team with a new experiment, it leads to a shocking revelation.

I'll dispatch this episode with three quick observations:

First, a former investigator came back to see if he still caused perturbations in the force on SSWR. And, coincidentally his appearance caused GPS problems.

Secondly, a tribal wildlife official came on-site to check out the burnt fence post, and deer carcass. He gave little new input, except he was fearful of even mentioning the word "skinwalker."

Finally, game cam images on the south part of the ranch showed a mid-day silver sphere in one frame hovering near the ground. This was the show's most interesting reveal.

Last edited:
  • Agree

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
A good many videos offered by Richard Dolan are worth a watch. He covers many topics in a thorough, mostly fact-based, overview of the UFO subject. He can get somewhat dry because he sticks to what can be confirmed.

Take this one for instance:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Was the Nevada landing of a UFO a hoax? That's the likely story behind the startling recent Las Vegas 911 call of a landed craft, 9-foot aliens, and circular traces of its touchdown.

Dubious from the get-go this story was rampant clickbait on the internet "news sites." A video (which comes as a good takedown of the mess but in a tasteless "I know-it-all" style) pretty much debunks the kid, the fear-instilling giant aliens, and the crashed saucer.

The video here bursts the story. However, it gives the impression that all such reports are crackpot; and, they are not:

Last edited:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Connecting the weird world of UFO debunkers and MIB (Men in Black) is part of the story told in this newer, well-done documentary:

Who Saw The Men In Black

In the 1980's Gulf Breeze case, debunkers were actively trying to scuttle frequently seen UAPs; Backed by many images and videos supporting it as a fully real event, debunkers turned Gulf Breeze into bunk (because of debunkers and planted models it became absolutely contentious and labeled a "hoax").

Ed Walters was at the center of the Gulf Breeze events and wrote a book and if accurate it thoroughly illustrates his claims. He was attacked repeatedly, his dog poisoned, and his character assassination was based on fraudulent news releases and flyers. His book is a worthy read to flesh out the world of UFO reports and counterattacks by a shadowy group of anti-UFO activists.

Register and read free on Internet Archives: The Gulf Breeze Sightings by Ed Walters: https://archive.org/details/gulfbreezesighti00edwa

Last edited:
  • Informative

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Obviously, Bob Estes momentarily lost his mind on that lonely stretch of highway out of Sioux City! Right? How else does one explain that a highly educated, successful, person with no other incidence (as far as I could find) of a psychotic lapse?

"The Mothman Prophecies" https://archive.org/details/johnkeelthemothmanprophecies.atruestorybookzz.org has one example of this exact same type of incidence: A person is driving along and stop by a craft only to open a conversation with its occupant. (It is a reoccurring theme in "contact stories.") In Mothman, it's the mysterious Indrid Cold who makes an appearance: https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Indrid_Cold

(The contactee with Indrid Cold, Woody Derenberger, wrote a book of his experiences: https://www.amazon.com/Visitors-Lanulos-Contact-Indrid-Illustrated-ebook/dp/B00N0WYGKK )

Cold, or a similarly named figure, pops up in this and other of these scenarios. It is beyond coincidence and a bit of insanity that this is the case. Skinwalker Ranch has this same bat-crap crazy stuff. What does it all mean?

Indrid Cold covered by the Why Files:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I was really into WF a couple of years ago. They are still good, but inching over to everything is a conspiracy side little by little.
I think I know what you mean. WF sets up many of his eerie subjects as worth your interest. He then lobs bombs onto the topic to tell you your interest in it may not be worth the time of day. The first take is "the story" then followed by the debunking of it as a nutbag-fueled QAnon-type of conspiracy.

That is often repeated and is sort of his SOP. It is a great way to open your eyes. However, when he hits the Crop Circle mystery WF stays pretty much on one path and proves (not just hinting at a conspiracy) the CIA is acting to tamp down the phenomenon. (See the Crop Circle post with a video link near the top of this page.)

Last edited:

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
I think I know what you mean. WF sets up many of his eerie subjects as worth your interest. He then lobs bombs onto the topic to tell you your interest in it may not be worth the time of day. The first take is "the story" then followed by the debunking of it as a nutbag-fueled QAnon-type of conspiracy.

That is often repeated and is sort of his SOP. It is a great way to open your eyes. However, when he hits the Crop Circle mystery WF stays pretty much on one path and proves (not hinting at a conspiracy) the CIA is acting to tamp down the phenomenon. (See the Crop Circle post with a video link near the top of this page.)
Yeah, I found them late 2020 or early 2021. As you state, he would do a great job setting the story up as a THEORY and talk about it for 10-20 minutes. He would then spend 10 minutes poking holes in it and why it might not be true. It just seems that some topics he barely gets to the second phase, so it comes across as more fact than theory.

But I do appreciate their brand of humor, keeping a light touch to the stories and the depth of the research and effort into the presentation. Still one of the best ones of this type of video.

• Agree
Reactions: StClone