Tournament Games

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Underway - I'm torn between my dislike for the 10/11 and the possibility that they might be good. I picked MSU to get to KC, but, they're getting outplayed by Bowling Green in the early going. And how about Princeton/St. Johns. Very early, but, maybe the Big East isn't so Big.

BG hanging tough at the half. MSU post doesn't look quite as imposing as she did last year. Princeton's early excitement seems to have faded against what seems to be a quick team.

Last edited:

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
OSU down 12 early in their game without Andrea Riley.

NYCy

Feb 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
OSU could only manage to score 19 points in the first half and shot 17% without Andrea Riley. It is very gratifying to watch. I hope they lose by 30 to the 13-seed.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
OSU could only manage to score 19 points in the first half and shot 17% without Andrea Riley. It is very gratifying to watch. I hope they lose by 30 to the 13-seed.

This. I'm glad that as a senior her school qualified, and she won't get a moment of action.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
OSU on top now.

ahaselhu

Sep 10, 2007
Clarinda, IA
Underway - I'm torn between my dislike for the 10/11 and the possibility that they might be good. I picked MSU to get to KC, but, they're getting outplayed by Bowling Green in the early going. And how about Princeton/St. Johns. Very early, but, maybe the Big East isn't so Big.

BG hanging tough at the half. MSU post doesn't look quite as imposing as she did last year. Princeton's early excitement seems to have faded against what seems to be a quick team.

As I recall, she had the game of her life against us. I think she was averaging something like 6 points a game and went off for 20+ against us.

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
DeHann (MSU post) is suffering from back spasms, she didn't play much in the B10 tourney, and didn't play as much today. BG ran out of gas in that game, just like UTC did against OSU. That has been the case today for most of the mid-majors in the Women's Tourney, they just don't have the depth to go 40 miuntes with the BCS schools.

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Iowa won, mixed blessing - I picked that on my bracket - they'll get Stanford next - good for them. The Stanford post is supposedly limited by a ankle injury - any info on that?

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
Jane "Hook Em" Appel didn't play a lot today, has a sprained ankle. Iowa doesn't have the depth to keep up with Stanford even without Appel. It was mentioned Appel can play, they just limited her time tonight to rest up for the next game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron