Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Probably best for Cyclone fans to avoid local sports radio tomorrow after the weekend the Hawkeyes just had. Going to be an Iowa suck fest.
I’ve avoided that station for a long time. Also, I think Iowa is the luckiest athletic department in all of college sports

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Probably best for Cyclone fans to avoid local sports radio tomorrow after the weekend the Hawkeyes just had. Going to be an Iowa suck fest.
I usually avoid it anyways. It sucks every day. I used to enjoy Murph and Andy but I can't stomach Andrew Downs, so I don't listen. And the afternoon show with Heather and whoever, no thanks. Ross and CW used to be decent.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I usually avoid it anyways. It sucks every day. I used to enjoy Murph and Andy but I can't stomach Andrew Downs, so I don't listen. And the afternoon show with Heather and whoever, no thanks. Ross and CW used to be decent.
If you listen to Murph and Andy you’d swear Garza and Clark are tearing up the NBA and Tyrese is toiling overseas somewhere and is the only Cyclone player in any post-college league. The 6am-8am show is just terrible.

TClone99

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Also I won’t be able to stomach hearing about how Fran completely showing up and trying to humiliate an official led to a bunch of desperate 3s going in the basket at the end of the game. Give me a ******* break.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Also I won’t be able to stomach hearing about how Fran completely showing up and trying to humiliate an official led to a bunch of desperate 3s going in the basket at the end of the game. Give me a ******* break.
That’s still not going to end well for him. He may have gotten an abnormal result this time, but normalcy will reign 99/100 times.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Approaching the official and staring them down should have been a technical. It wasn't like he was staring at him from the bench.

His aggression toward people should be troubling to more people.
This. He is far more than emotional or fiery. He is deeply troubled and frankly seems dangerous. At least as dangerous as a boomer can be.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
That’s still not going to end well for him. He may have gotten an abnormal result this time, but normalcy will reign 99/100 times.
Same with a crappy team defense that gives up 101 points in regulation. Michigan State wins with that number 95 times out of 100.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Hell of a weekend for the Hawkeyes between the Men's and Women's games. Congrats!
Lol, was dealing with a leaking water heater yesterday, caught the win in OT but honestly had no idea what had happened the rest of the game leading up to it until a few buddies texted afterwards. I just thought it was a nice win in OT.

Today we hosted a family thing so was cooking and dealing with that all afternoon, didn't know about Clark's heroics until just a little bit ago. I guess we also beat #1 LSU in baseball.

I'm sure next weekend they'll announce a 10-year extension for Gary Barta and KF just to balance out this weekend's good vibes.

4cy16

Jun 14, 2021
Lol, was dealing with a leaking water heater yesterday, caught the win in OT but honestly had no idea what had happened the rest of the game leading up to it until a few buddies texted afterwards. I just thought it was a nice win in OT.

Today we hosted a family thing so was cooking and dealing with that all afternoon, didn't know about Clark's heroics until just a little bit ago. I guess we also beat #1 LSU in baseball.

I'm sure next weekend they'll announce a 10-year extension for Gary Barta and KF just to balance out this weekend's good vibes.
WHy Indiana did not double Clark is beyond me. Make someone else beat you.