Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I thought it was funny how much Iowa was celebrating beating an awful Northwestern team, a bad Rutgers team, and a borderline NCAA Tournament team in Indiana today.

You would have actually thought they accomplished something by the way they were tossing JorBo in the air…. so funny.

I guess when you haven’t had much to celebrate in a long time…. you get celebrations like today.

• Dumb
Reactions: Halincandenza

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Seems like that game was a season defining moment for you. Trajectories have sure gone in opposite directions since then.

Oh look. Another asshat Hawk fan that was hiding in her mom’s basement until today and chooses the Iowa state board to spin their best shade. Love seeing it.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I thought it was funny how much Iowa was celebrating beating an awful Northwestern team, a bad Rutgers team, and a borderline NCAA Tournament team in Indiana today.

You would have actually thought they accomplished something by the way they were tossing JorBo in the air…. so funny.

I guess when you haven’t had much to celebrate in a long time…. you get celebrations like today.

If Iowa State would have won a game like that I would have been thrilled.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota

Right? The audacity

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Oh look. Another asshat Hawk fan that was hiding in her mom’s basement until today and chooses the Iowa state board to spin their best shade. Love seeing it.

Imagine coming out of your Mom’s basement to celebrate beating an average Indiana team….. and doing it on your instate rivals fan site at that. That’s JorBo level pathetic right there folks.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
You seem to be under the impression that there are a lot of hurdles to jump through to login to a message board.

Wut? I know it’s easy to go on a fan site, I just wonder why you choose to come on an ISU site…. that’s all. I have no desire to go on an Iowa fan site. You must have wanted to come on here today for a reason…. so what was it?

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
This thread is certainly something.

I get why Iowa fans are excited. I don’t get why a team they lost to by 20 earlier in the year matters to them at this point. To each their own.

Next up for Iowa is a championship game in Indianapolis. What could possibly go wrong?

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Wut? I know it’s easy to go on a fan site, I just wonder why you choose to come on an ISU site…. that’s all. I have no desire to go on an Iowa fan site. You must have wanted to come on here today for a reason…. so what was it?

I joined 15 years ago. If you’re trying to insinuate that me posting today is pathetic, you sure took a weird angle when my post count and longevity would have been much easier.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

I get why Iowa fans are excited. I don’t get why a team they lost to by 20 earlier in the year matters to them at this point. To each their own.

Next up for Iowa is a championship game in Indianapolis. What could possibly go wrong?

A+

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Split has been on here forever. He might even be an ISU alum, I cant recall.

Reactions: CRcyclone6

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

B1G really just needs to make that spot the place for the B1G tourney. So much easier for majority of fans to get to, makes it an annual event like K.C./Big 12, etc.

Help Support Us

Become a patron