Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
You might take this whole sports thing a little too serious.

Do you mean like being so insecure that you post on a team site for a team you don’t even like kind of serious?

Or, do you mean like having two investigations showing your football coach is a racist, and being perfectly ok with that because he won some games kind of serious?

Or shouting racial slurs at a Hispanic athlete, and family of an opposing team; choosing to not be bothered by any of that,

That kind of serious? Or is there another kind?

• Dumb
Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
I'm probably going to have them in my Final Four for sure. They will be a very tough out. They are built for tournament time. Iowa worries me in that when they win it is a blowout and when they lose it is a close game. Going to be nothing but close games now.
I agree completely. I'd love to win a close grinder of a game today.

vortex

Jan 30, 2010
Do you mean like being so insecure that you post on a team site for a team you don’t even like kind of serious?

Or, do you mean like having two investigations showing your football coach is a racist, and being perfectly ok with that because he won some games kind of serious?

Or shouting racial slurs at a Hispanic athlete, and family of an opposing team; choosing to not be bothered by any of that,

Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: dexterhawk

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Rutgers. They muzzled us last game 48-46. How refs call the game will be important and I suspect free throw shooting
Obviously, I haven’t watched a lot of the juggernaut that is big 10 basketball, but 48-46 would indicate they’re physical then, right?

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Obviously, I haven’t watched a lot of the juggernaut that is big 10 basketball, but 48-46 would indicate they’re physical then, right?
Very. they're higly capable defensively but lack a little on other end. Ron Harper Jr. Seems to play his best against Iowa. This is a good test in case we draw San Diego State or Wyoming in first round. Those teams are also grinders

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones1969

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Very. they're higly capable defensively but lack a little on other end. Ron Harper Jr. Seems to play his best against Iowa. This is a good test in case we draw San Diego State or Wyoming in first round. Those teams are also grinders
Yep, I'm expecting a game in the 60s today. Good test for sure.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Iowa will be in great shape unless they play a physical team and the officials swallow their whistles. It will be interesting to see how the big 12 does. Traditionally in the tourney games they really allow contact. But it’s hard to imagine games not being called tighter than they have been in Big 12 play.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Iowa will be in great shape unless they play a physical team and the officials swallow their whistles. It will be interesting to see how the big 12 does. Traditionally in the tourney games they really allow contact. But it’s hard to imagine games not being called tighter than they have been in Big 12 play.
I think I want to avoid San Diego State in the first round and Tech in the 2nd because of what you said which I agree with

Doug Piranha

Oct 13, 2021

ColossalNewEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

I kinda hope Rutgers gets in the field. RH Jr. is really interesting to watch.

Reactions: dahliaclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron