Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Second time telling you this. PACE OF PLAY! The average time of getting a shot up for both teams for Alabama was 12 seconds into the shot clock. Law of averages. The more you shoot it the more points you score.
maths aren’t his thing.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
If there’s an altercation Thursday Jacobson will be in the middle of it. Calling it now
Way to go out on a limb. I predict Haliburton will be in the court at same time. Wtf.

A dude that got pushed from behind by one of your hacks in a move co-head coach Maggie taught him might be on edge? Daring call. The game last night was brutal contact both ways. Not even a push.

You and twins are off today.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
So who will be in on it from the Iowa side then?
Pemsl. I honestly think the refs should have him on a short leash. Even one little whine and he should get booted. Dude has started s*** the last 2 years in this game

I will have legitimate fear for our player safety when he's on the court Thursday

LakeHavasu

Mar 27, 2006
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
It'll be Pemsl or Fran Jr. JBo can actually shoot a BB and they need him on offense. I personally would have no problem sending an end of the bench guy to even the score with Pemsl or Lil Mac if they play dirty.

Isn't Pemsl out with a ACL problem. It he starts a fight, Fran will be the one thrown out of the game.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
giphy.gif

This is amazing!

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Pemsl. I honestly think the refs should have him on a short leash. Even one little whine and he should get booted. Dude has started s*** the last 2 years in this game

I will have legitimate fear for our player safety when he's on the court Thursday

Isn't Pemsl out with a ACL problem. It he starts a fight, Fran will be the one thrown out of the game.

Pemsl prepping for the Iowa State game....

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron