Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
If Moss was a 7 foot center your argument would suck but wouldn't suck as bad. Moss and Connor are both guards, neither can play point and while Moss wasn't a great defender he's significantly better than Connor
Well Connor does play point. He's averaging 4.5 assists per game this year doing so....Those are your opinions. Moss took off more plays than any other player for Iowa in the past few yrs. That's a fact. Cook wasn't far behind.

• Disagree
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
You spent an entire season on here tearing down Niang and his defense while being adamant Uthoff was better. Stop lying troll
Is that claiming to know everything about ISU? Niang was not a good defender. He was ok.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Well Connor does play point. He's averaging 4.5 assists per game this year doing so....Those are your opinions. Moss took off more plays than any other player for Iowa in the past few yrs. That's a fact. Cook wasn't far behind.

The black guys were deadbeats and hit the road.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

John Lickliter played point too. Doesn't mean he can actually play the position. Connor had the second highest turnover percentage on the team last year ahead of only Pemsl. Like I said he's not a point guard and I'm not sure Iowa even has one on their roster right now. The only reason Connor even plays is because of his dad

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
John Lickliter played point too. Doesn't mean he can actually play the position. Connor had the second highest turnover percentage on the team last year ahead of only Pemsl. Like I said he's not a point guard and I'm not sure Iowa even has one on their roster right now. The only reason Connor even plays is because of his dad
Bohannon had a better turnover rate than Weiler Babb and Shayok. He must be better than both of those guys. Weird.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Yikes. This is getting hard to read. You probably log off for a while and calm down
That's the argument you are making. Moss is better than Connor because his turnover % is better....the same logic has to apply to Bohannon being better than Shayok and Weiler Babb....that just doesn't fit your false narrative champ.

• Funny
Reactions: CyPunch

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
That's the argument you are making. Moss is better than Connor because his turnover % is better....the same logic has to apply to Bohannon being better than Shayok and Weiler Babb....that just doesn't fit your false narrative champ.

If you want to say Bohannon is a better ball handler than Shayok or Babb you won't hear an argument from me. Not sure how you went from better ball handler to better overall player but you're so triggered right now I'm not sure even you know what you're saying

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

To be fair it would be pretty demoralizing to see your minutes being eaten up by the coach's kid and his 20% 3-point shooting.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
If you want to say Bohannon is a better ball handler than Shayok or Babb you won't hear an argument from me. Not sure how you went from better ball handler to better overall player but you're so triggered right now I'm not sure even you know what you're saying
Lol....I never said better overall player. I said better ball handler and perimeter defender especially in end of game situations. You have an OPINION and your just making crap up now. I'm done with you.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
To be fair it would be pretty demoralizing to see your minutes being eaten up by the coach's kid and his 20% 3-point shooting.
I don't disagree however Connor wasn't in the game to shoot 3's. Normally if he's shooting a 3 it's to avoid a shot clock violation.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Lol....I never said better overall player. I said better ball handler and perimeter defender especially in end of game situations. You have an OPINION and your just making crap up now. I'm done with you.

So your argument is Moss is a better ball handler than Connor plus he's a better defender and Bohannon is a better ball handler than Shayok and Babb. Finally we agree on something!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron