Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
One would think that since Xaver is doing an official visit to Iowa this weekend, that he might be at home tonight. Sorry hawk fans he was at the AHS football game tonight. Take it for what it is worth, but I can see him being a hawkeye,
tumblr_mi4nctjbN21rc4buho1_250.gif

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
One would think that since Xaver is doing an official visit to Iowa this weekend, that he might be at home tonight. Sorry hawk fans he was at the AHS football game tonight. Take it for what it is worth, but I can see him being a hawkeye,

He's not visiting Iowa this weekend. This is the second time in the last week you said he is.

Why?

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Talked with someone who knows Xavier and his girlfriend pretty well. Says Xavier likes Iowa State a lot and he'll be a Cyclone unless something drastically changes.
You guys better hope he breaks up with his girlfriend. What Div 1 basketball player in his right mind would want the GF around?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Murrell must of really enjoyed Iowa City over the weekend...

Look at the image he used for Iowa, LOL:
D97KT8EXkAAtFgd

It's got the spelled out Big Ten in the paint, doesn't say Mediacom Court, Steve Alford is standing there, and best of all there are actually fans there.
That's too good.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

Look at the image he used for Iowa, LOL:
D97KT8EXkAAtFgd

It's got the spelled out Big Ten in the paint, doesn't say Mediacom Court, Steve Alford is standing there, and best of all there are actually fans there.
That's too good.

Maybe he thought Alford was the coach at Iowa till he got to his visit. Then he met Fran and that explains the immediate commitment to somewhere else.