College-
1. UNI
2. Iowa
3. Ohio State
Pro's
1. Chargers
2. Phillies
3. Spurs
I hope my soul isn't poisoned for not liking these sports teams.

Last edited:

Gordyo5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 3, 2007
Glenwood, Ia
1. The Cubs
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan State
4. Boston College
5. Nebraska
6. The Yankees

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
I don't hate

Dislike

Duke NCAAMB NY YANKEES MLB are tied for 1st overall rest in no perticular order
North Carolina NCCAMB
Texas NCAA ALL
Oklahoma NCAA ALL
Oakland Raiders NFL
Denver Broncos NFL
White Sox MLB

Reactions: TxCycloneFan

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I was talking about this subject the other night with my fiance who lucky for me likes sports quite a bit too and she played collegiate softball so she's pretty up to date on things when we talk sports. She went to a D3 school so she doesn't quite get why I can't stand Nebraska football or KU basketball as much as I do. So I usually have to spin it asking who was it in their conference that ALWAYS were winning and the team(s) that were their main rivals that you don't like to play then translate that hate to what that would be like having to deal with thousands more of obnoxious fans from a major D1 program along with all the extra media attention.

We came to the conclusion that the fans of programs that are used to winning at a high level nearly every year tend to get a little arogant and cocky and when they do finally suffer some losing (like Nebraska football) the world comes tumbling down for them while someone like ISU where we get tastes of winning here and there usually are more humble with our success because we know how much it sucks to lose. Fans that don't have to endure losing in stretches seem to be the fan bases that most schools can't stand and I really do think the losing humbles you and when you do have success your fans are more classy and appreciative of what they have because they know how easily that winning can be swept from under you in a hurry. See Drake for a good example.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Football:
Iowa
Nebraska
Notre Dame

Basketball:
Iowa
Kansas
UCLA

MLB