Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
10 rebounds last night. She's already improved one aspect of her game since having none in game 1. The scrawny white girl from Iowa is averaging one less rpg than the gangly white girl from Cali.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
That's interesting. I said nothing about that stuff. Good job bringing up something unrelated to my post.

Again, if she was black, she would not be celebrated the way she has been, especially by the tavern hawks.

I’m as liberal as they come, but you’ve gotta be kidding me with that last sentence. That’s absurd.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Most of this thread is absurd.
They're not the only ones who are still bitter, lol.

angel-reese-deleted-this-post-on-x-after-the-chicago-skys-win.webp

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
I’m as liberal as they come, but you’ve gotta be kidding me with that last sentence. That’s absurd.
If u think it is absurb, please ask black ex-wnba players and minority sportscasters. They went negative at the start and are now relatively quiet. Ask iowa fans what they think about SC's head coach and their players.

I am shocked, that as a liberal, u can't see this That's absurd.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
If u think it is absurb, please ask black ex-wnba players and minority sportscasters. They went negative at the start and are now relatively quiet. Ask iowa fans what they think about SC's head coach and their players.

I am shocked, that as a liberal, u can't see this That's absurd.
I’m shocked that you had enough brain function to type that post.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Now that the Indiana Fever are back in the thick of the WNBA title chase, maybe we can get some CC coverage here in eastern Iowa. :jimlad::jimlad::jimlad:
I saw a comment on the CC fan page (Keith Murphy page on Facebook) that an Iowa fan said “it’s clear Cameron Brink isn’t much of a threat” or something like that. Total blinders on for these people.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
I kinda remember Iowa fans liking Ronnie Lester and Brad Banks.
They loved Ronnie Harmon too until he fumbled 4 times in the Rose Bowl...