Three Point Attempts
Three Point FG Made
Three Point Attempts per Game
Assists
Assists Per Game
Turnovers
Turnovers Per Game

She is also 3rd in free throw attempts and 2nd in made free throws

Conclusion: Well skilled on offense. However, the ball is usually in her hands on offense. This can lead to some misleading stats. People who have the ball all the time will rack up more stats than others. It will be difficult to keep these numbers at the next level when there is ample talent around her. She is used to being the offense on her team; that won't be the case in the WNBA and overseas, if she chooses to play overseas

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
This epitomizes why I can’t stand all the hype surrounding her. If her celebrity stopped at her amazing talent, I’d be fine. But this stuff is just so over the top.
Just a couple more games of her ****…. Then all hackeye fans can slither away…. They’ll never even mention WBB again……
Meanwhile the ISU women are in the conference finals again….

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
An all time great talent, not even questionable. Top 10 all-time in Women's basketball.

A poor sport that gets away with everything people dog others for.

Marcus Smart level flopper.

Absolutely knows how to get attention and uses it to her advantage (fake falls, Kobe pose, etc).

If nothing else, once basketball is over she can be an influencer and/or actor.

Just as tired of seeing this thread as I am seeing Keith Murphy jack off every time she says a word.

All of the above may be true and I'll add I could not care less if she has scored one point or 10 million.........she's a Hawk. With that said......after watching that ignorant a** street show between South Carolina and LSU, I'm thinking CC isn't so bad after all.

Reactions: Cardinal2001

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Clark leads all women's division 1 in these stats:

Field Goal Attempts
Field Goal Attempts per Game
Three Point Attempts
Three Point FG Made
Three Point Attempts per Game
Assists
Assists Per Game
Turnovers
Turnovers Per Game

She is also 3rd in free throw attempts and 2nd in made free throws

Conclusion: Well skilled on offense. However, the ball is usually in her hands on offense. This can lead to some misleading stats. People who have the ball all the time will rack up more stats than others. It will be difficult to keep these numbers at the next level when there is ample talent around her. She is used to being the offense on her team; that won't be the case in the WNBA and overseas, if she chooses to play overseas

You seem to REALLY care about Caitlin Clark.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Eickholt on KXnO just said they deserve to be the overall second highest seed based on their performance in the conference tournament. What about their last two games supports that?

Reactions: Tailg8er

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
You seem to REALLY care about Caitlin Clark.
I simply provided data which is easily accessible and which was obtained in a mere couple minutes. I then reviewed the data for about 30 seconds to come to my conclusion

Meanwhile, you seem to just want to troll. Good for you. Let me know when you have something meaningful to say

CyCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2014
West Des Moines
I didn't say that. He wasn't making fun of the looks of a young man. And judging by all those years of "Fat Stanley" posts, apparently it is.
I mean you make fun of young men so I was just curious why young women are off limits.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Our own team is in the championship game tomorrow. Seems like as good of a time as any to give this thread a break.