Tight End U

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Reading comprehension: He was signed from a practice squad to Philly's active roster.

Man, you are dumb.
Read that wrong my bad. Tbh I doubt he sees the field much unless he fixes drop issues. He’s a hell of an athlete but he did frequently have head scratching drops.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Read that wrong my bad. Tbh I doubt he sees the field much unless he fixes drop issues. He’s a hell of an athlete but he did frequently have head scratching drops.
Agreed. He has to concentrate as much on the easy catches as he does on the circus catches. I think it is a head problem, not a hands issue. There can be a lot of debate on which is more difficult to fix.

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
Agreed. He has to concentrate as much on the easy catches as he does on the circus catches. I think it is a head problem, not a hands issue. There can be a lot of debate on which is more difficult to fix.

It always seemed to me if it was thrown outside of his frame he would catch it because he would use his hands, but if it was right at him it was like a kid trying to trap it against his body rather than catch it with his hands (could be a concentration issue). Any which way I hope he has fixed it.

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

STCoach

Sep 16, 2020
Going to put a few lbs on him and turn Tim into Darren Waller 2.0

Hopefully he gets rid of whatever type of yips has bothered him throughout his career.

His drop in OT against Iowa in 2017 cost his team big time.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Miami, Notre Dame, Stanford and Tennessee all have more snaps in the NFL over the last decade, but Iowa is TE U?

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Miami, Notre Dame, Stanford and Tennessee all have more snaps in the NFL over the last decade, but Iowa is TE U?
Iowa being TEU hasn’t been debated very much until Hock and Fant got drafted while Kittle was going off. Since that draft, we have been getting a lot more publicity with developing TE’s and putting them in the NFL. Also, Miami doesn’t have one good TE in the NFL. Really the debate is between Iowa and Stanford right now. Saying Miami is TEU is like saying Penn State is still LBU. They were a while ago but times have changed.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Also, Miami doesn’t have one good TE in the NFL. Really the debate is between Iowa and Stanford right now. Saying Miami is TEU is like saying Penn State is still LBU. They were a while ago but times have changed.

Jimmy Graham has any many TDs this season as all of Iowa's TE's in the NFL combined

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron