Tight End U

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
When your third string TE gets a combine invite you're officially Tight End U

honestly this will be where I had hopped Kolar would have gone pro, we have Allen coming back with a few others in the room looking at playing time soon if he did, and the publicity of Kolar going in an early round would help future recruitment. still looking forward to next year because of it though.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
honestly this will be where I had hopped Kolar would have gone pro, we have Allen coming back with a few others in the room looking at playing time soon if he did, and the publicity of Kolar going in an early round would help future recruitment. still looking forward to next year because of it though.
Publicity of a legit Top 10 team with Kolar >> publicity of a 1st round TE

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Soehner is probably it. Maybe Bailey? Everyone is back besides him, Bailey, Kene and White.

I don't even know who White is. Bailey I would guess is the biggest loss from last year, so why wouldn't he be in the draft discussion? And I don't think Soehner is a lock to get drafted.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don't even know who White is. Bailey I would guess is the biggest loss from last year, so why wouldn't he be in the draft discussion? And I don't think Soehner is a lock to get drafted.
Lawrence White. One of our safeties

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
To be clear, it wasn't a comment on Dylan's abilities but rather the dismal state of affairs in Chicago.

Im well Aware of Chicago’s lack of blocking being a fan of the bears. Having a TE that can block and have the ability to peel off for a catch would be huge even though they would still have more work they need to do up front with their line. That and to me the jury is out on whether or not the coach can put them in the right spot to succeed.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Im well Aware of Chicago’s lack of blocking being a fan of the bears. Having a TE that can block and have the ability to peel off for a catch would be huge even though they would still have more work they need to do up front with their line. That and to me the jury is out on whether or not the coach can put them in the right spot to succeed.
Amen to your last point.