Tiger Board.

C

CyBer

Alright this troll is too dumb to even be fun with, goodnight all.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
So the big 12 is a "great" basketball conference and we finish 2nd, we should dominate in the worst basketball conference in the nation!! As far as the football thing do you think we will finish better then 6-7?

You lose 9 seniors is it? 9? One of your best recruits is a guy we were going after that we filled his spot with people we thought were better players. Frank Haith has proved nothing as far as recruiting good players is concerned. He is deemed an average coach at best by most everyone in the business. Have fun next year.

tigger2118

Jan 12, 2012
MISSOURI
You lose 9 seniors is it? 9? One of your best recruits is a guy we were going after that we filled his spot with people we thought were better players. Frank Haith has proved nothing as far as recruiting good players is concerned. He is deemed an average coach at best by most everyone in the business. Have fun next year.

You do the same, at least you will face TCU instead of us lol.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
ROFL. These guys banned me for 3 days, because I posted a thread that said "the refs seemed biased but it was a good game and I hope both teams do well." What a bunch of fag..git fans. I hope UK rapes them year after year.

One Mizzou fan came over here to wish you guys luck and a good game - and he was chastised.