Tickets For Baylor

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

DrewCo

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 14, 2008
Quad Cities
Can anyone could give me a way to contact the man who sells tickets outside Hilton before games, I believe his name is Corey? I am looking to get ahold of him, so if anyone could give me a phone number or email that would be very helpful. I'm just looking for two tickets to the Baylor game, preferably lower level. If anyone has any available, that would be great too. Thanks.

DrewCo

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 14, 2008
Quad Cities
To anyone out there with tickets: I am willing to pay 120$ for two tickets ANYWHERE. Please PM me.

CloneAlta

Sep 9, 2010
Kansas City, MO
www.floorplanonline.com
Can anyone could give me a way to contact the man who sells tickets outside Hilton before games, I believe his name is Corey? I am looking to get ahold of him, so if anyone could give me a phone number or email that would be very helpful. I'm just looking for two tickets to the Baylor game, preferably lower level. If anyone has any available, that would be great too. Thanks.

Try contacting Farmerclone as I think he might have 1 or 2 available for this game. Just post his name here and I'll have him look for you.