The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Is it that bad of a stereotype? As bad as thinking everyone from WV is like the Whites?

I don't think that's what you mean... but it just doesn't come off very well. :twitcy:

:spinny:

It is when they picture us like this

Overalls-2.jpg

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
I assumed every family in West Virginia was like that?

I laughed when I read that because I thought the same thing.

I know a couple families from Iowa that are that way as well. Heck one branch of my wifes family in Minnesota is that way too. Maybe not as bad but they are pretty close.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
One thing about America... you can go to any state and find trash without looking very hard. And I don't mean the littering type. :arghh:

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
I saw this a few months and my jaw was on the floor through the whole film. It's just crazy how these people and the way they think and view the world. It was like watching a train wreck. I switched channels a few times but I always switched it back I just could not stay away from it. It was sad to see how the use drugs and the influance they have with there kids and just when you think they hit bottom they go out and party some more and do more drugs and they think that will make it alright. I tried to search if that girl that goes to rehab ever made it but I could never find anything on her other then about the film.

Help Support Us

Become a patron