The Twins

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Are horrible. And as a Royals fan, although we are bad but not THAT bad, it is a welcome sight. Now Twins fans know what it feels like being the team that has no shot of being any good.

Although I do give the Twins props for winning the correct way for a long time.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Misleading thread title is misleading. Thought this would tie into the Time cover thread. :sad:

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
Are horrible. And as a Royals fan, although we are bad but not THAT bad, it is a welcome sight. Now Twins fans know what it feels like being the team that has no shot of being any good.

Twins fans remember what it was like to have no shot at being good. For a decade after the '91 series we were probably the worst team in baseball. Pat Mears was hitting in the 3 spot and Latroy Hawkins was a number 2 starter. We know what it's like to be bad.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Idk how Latroy stuck around for so many years. He sucked for my cubbies as a closer.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The Twins will bounce back.....a lot of turnover and not much talent coming in this year. Willingham has had a great year hitting but unfortunately, no one else has.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Essentially ignoring starting pitching (outside of picking up old free agent pitcher X) for the last 6 years has finally caught up with them. They'll bounce back, though I wonder if Gardy will survive another year like this.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
Living in Minneapolis, It's pretty sickening to see how many free tickets run across my desk throughout any given week. And I'm talking good seats, not the outfield.

The Twins have a long road to haul before they get back to respectability. Gardy will turn the club around just enough to save his skin for one more year.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA

Go look at the Twins I grew up with. The 1993-2001 Minnesota Twins.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Living in Minneapolis, It's pretty sickening to see how many free tickets run across my desk throughout any given week. And I'm talking good seats, not the outfield.

The Twins have a long road to haul before they get back to respectability. Gardy will turn the club around just enough to save his skin for one more year.
I'd love to have free tickets run across my desk. My dad hasn't been to Target Field yet.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron