The Tournament

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
We're still miles ahead of last year's front court with Royce and Jameel.

Feel like our three point shooting killed us last year iirc Tyrus was off or they would cover him up pretty hard when he was on the court and the options after him were not great shooters (diante , bubu, Stinson) I don’t think this change really has a big impact on the fortunes of this team. If Royce is being Royce we’ve got as good a shot as anyone.

• Agree
Reactions: flander1649

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
The Ohio State team is stacked. Honestly I think that's the only team I don't think the TBT team would be big underdogs to in our bracket. I'd honestly be surprised if they don't win it all.

ISU0454

Apr 10, 2006
Has anyone heard if any of our favorite Cyclone bars are going to have the game on? Has there been any talk of a gamewatch? Kegstand? Johnnies? Thunderhead? Always more fun to watch with Clone Company!

Reactions: Farnsworth

CycloneAS93

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 31, 2017
We're still miles ahead of last year's front court with Royce and Jameel.
I have a feeling Jameel isn't going to show. Every time HiltonMagicLegends twitter tags the players on the roster he is the only one who isn't included.. He was supposed to play last year and never did.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I have a feeling Jameel isn't going to show. Every time HiltonMagicLegends twitter tags the players on the roster he is the only one who isn't included.. He was supposed to play last year and never did.

In the world of TBT where you can expect at least one curveball I can live with that one.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
The Ohio State team is stacked. Honestly I think that's the only team I don't think the TBT team would be big underdogs to in our bracket. I'd honestly be surprised if they don't win it all.

Just took a look at their roster and dang they sure are. Does Oden have anything productive left in the tank? I thought he was making a small resurgence once he finally got semi-healthy.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Oden is playing, heard a podcast with him, but man if you look at the roster a lot of guys are youngish too. Incredible team.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
So is there an official roster for our team yet?

One thing you always need is shooters. We have McGee.... anyone else that can shoot? Matt Thomas would be awesome on this team if he wasn't playing professionally right now.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
So is there an official roster for our team yet?

One thing you always need is shooters. We have McGee.... anyone else that can shoot? Matt Thomas would be awesome on this team if he wasn't playing professionally right now.

Donovan was just added in place of the injured Jared Homan. Deonte can shoot it especially when’s he hot.

• Winner
Reactions: CubsClones1

CubsClones1

Nov 12, 2012
Prairie City
Has anyone heard if any of our favorite Cyclone bars are going to have the game on? Has there been any talk of a gamewatch? Kegstand? Johnnies? Thunderhead? Always more fun to watch with Clone Company!
This is exactly what I what I was looking to find out too. Any game-watch locations confirmed?

HiltonMagicLegends

May 8, 2017
@HiltonMagicLegends
Is there any meet-up with the team planned for this weekend like there was last year?
Due to flight scheduling and the times we were handed for our games, unfortunately a meet and greet is not in the plans this weekend. However, if we are fortunate enough to move on, something in Atlanta could possibly be set up for our Cyclone Family in the South!