The state of College Football

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
The Nebraska story is pretty funny. It almost makes me want to see Iowa go on some 15 year winning streak against them.

I'm still waiting for them to win 9 games again and run Pelini out of town. The wrong hire could run them into the ground

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
The Nebraska story is pretty funny. It almost makes me want to see Iowa go on some 15 year winning streak against them.

Naw, I turn into a Nebraska fan for one game a year. I don't want that game to actually become a rivalry.

drednot57

Apr 26, 2010
Nevada, IA
I agree on most of the points made in that blog post. Even so, ISU is in a completely different position than the U of Michigan. JP needs to raise all the revenue he can to keep competitive with the rest of the Big 12. Yes, that means selling out to the TV networks in order to gain a few extra million dollars. That's the way of the BCS football now. It'll change after a few decades. In the meantime, strap in and ride the roller coaster.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Not gonna lie, I'm there. I could drop tickets tomorrow and not think twice. I already start away games an hour late so I can skip most of the commercials. CFB fans are the most rabid around but when you combine the money and the sheer time spent on a CFB Saturday it's absurd. Say what you want about soccer, but you know you're in and out in less than 2 hours.

Help Support Us

Become a patron