The Fran fade

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Listen I’m not saying JBo is even close to being in the conversation with those guys because he’s not. He’s a little above average pg who came in with one other P5 offer, it’s a pretty big accomplishment to break that record.
I assume that Jay Bowe will be back next year so he can leave more articles of clothing on other teams playing venues. We will all look forward to hearing his insightful comments.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Listen I’m not saying JBo is even close to being in the conversation with those guys because he’s not. He’s a little above average pg who came in with one other P5 offer, it’s a pretty big accomplishment to break that record.
Yeah it’s a big accomplishment. It’s just kind of cheap that he did in more than 4 years. Almost takes away the validity of it.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The original or the new one?
Original. I got sucked in because Levar Burton had a segment this morning on the CBS show, and then low and behold the entire thing was on a random channel.
Pretty star studded cast to be honest.

Reactions: CRcyclone6

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Joe T was very good today. I hope that’s the version we get of him moving forward.
From what I've always heard as a criticism is that he can be sloppy but IMO he's a threat in the paint.
One of the plays I saw at the end Jordan drove the lane and a post defender pulled up, he's at about the 8-10ft mark, and he kicks it out (CJ made a 3 IIRC) but no one was on Luka then, where a simple lob could have been a dunk/foul. Kansas has done that stuff for eons along with great ball screens and been very effective over the years.

GoIaHawkS

Feb 14, 2021
From what I've always heard as a criticism is that he can be sloppy but IMO he's a threat in the paint.
One of the plays I saw at the end Jordan drove the lane and a post defender pulled up, he's at about the 8-10ft mark, and he kicks it out (CJ made a 3 IIRC) but no one was on Luka then, where a simple lob could have been a dunk/foul. Kansas has done that stuff for eons along with great ball screens and been very effective over the years.
His biggest problem is playing too fast. He gets out of control and makes dumb mistakes. When he is focused and playing within himself, he shines.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
But I’m saying that he broke the record in 4 years worth of games. He will have built upon the record in more than 4 years, correct. You sound foolish.
Most be a pretty easy record to break when Iowa’s history of point guards is less than impressive.