The Fran fade

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
This is all so damn entertaining. I mean I knew it was going to be good but not THIS good. Fran is absolutely burying himself and the Iowa program. The next couple of years are going to be really fun to watch.

Next couple? Fran just signed what basically amounts to a lifetime contract.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Kinda quiet on HR right now. Probably all getting in their afternoon naps. Most of them are like this with the Iowa Basketball program. Notice the anger though in regards to the CJ tampering story.

76595bd5d8fdcbc68afa6f8b138ddee4.gif

• Funny
Reactions: ATCy

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Hawk fans are bound and determined to get their pound of flesh out of this whole Frederick transfer deal. They were wronged and someone must pay! They're not going to let go until someone is held accountable.
But that's not going to happen. Even if tampering occurred, nothing is going to happen to Frederick or Kentucky. The Hawks are going to wail and scream and gnash their teeth demanding action, and the only potential outcome is that they will end up hurting themselves.
After seeing how their school and fans reacted to this, would any recruit be MORE likely to choose Iowa? There's no win there. It literally cannot help them with recruits. The very best possible outcome is that it wouldn't change a recruit's opinion. And potentially, it could make them think less of Iowa.
I get that it sucks to get jilted, but they need to realize that the frothing furiousness is not helping at all.

Last edited:

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Someone let us know if there is embarrassing KXNO outrage today, I have low tolerance for any of them other than C-Willy

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I have a question for hok fans. Why do you all think Frederick is good enough to get Kentucky tampering? I just don't see it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron