That Guy

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
What makes me mad is that the person who sits in the left lane for 10 miles while I have my bright lights on and finally they move over and give you a look like "WTF". I would feel a lot better if they knew why I was messing with them. I'd like to have a digital sign in my back window that could display a little message.

I've seen sun visors on trucks that read "Get Over" with an arrow to the right when viewed thru the rearview mirror, like the "ambulance" ones.

Benny34

Nov 29, 2007
People at Cyclone athletic events that seemingly only show up to rip our own coaches and players, extremely loudly. We have a guy behind us this year for MBB that I seriously want to slap. He doesn't deserve a closed fist.

The guy behind me at every football game (not actually same guy) that screams "put in Tiller" the first time we throw an incomplete pass of any kind, then screams "why are we running it all the time we need to pass!" on 1st down or even 2nd or 3rd and short while Arob is averaging 5+ a carry....

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
A little too obnoxious for me

move-over-rearview-mirror.jpg

https://paytrace.com/cart/catalog.p...d+to+Cart&checkoutLABEL=Checkout&Frame=N&DS=Y

Last edited:

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
American Driver, You Ought to be Ashamed

Throughout our six-hour drive, much of it on U.S. freeways, I was constantly dodging fast-lane slowpokes, cell phone-talking zombies and, of course, the ubiquitous SUV-as-sports car (which, if you've got the right SUV and driving skills, can be done, but few SUV drivers have either, let alone both). As one of about 114 good American drivers, I've come to expect these rolling road hazards. Yet I could sense the confusion on my European guest's face every time we became trapped behind a Saturn doing 50 mph in the passing lane, or when an Excursion would drift over the dotted line and threaten to swap paint with us as its driver yapped on a cell phone.

At one point, as we were bearing down on a Kia Sephia plodding along at 57 mph in the left lane of an otherwise deserted 65-mph highway, he calmly asked, "Why do they not move over?"

Here's a simple rule for anyone entering the passing lane: If it takes you more than 20 seconds to get past a "slower" moving vehicle, you are going too slow yourself to justify use of the left lane. Remain in the right lane, even if it means following the same vehicle for another 100 miles. If you think this rule sounds like a harsh edict meant to keep certain drivers and vehicle types from ever entering the fast lane — good, you're starting to get the idea.

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
This might have already been posted but,

The guy that's facebook status always has something like, " I love you baby" or " thanks for the birthday present, you're the best baby"

Seriously grow a freaking pair, were men, we don't talk like that

But seriously it amazes me that like 30 guys on my facebook alone are all apparently dating the same girl and have no idea she's cheating on them with someone else, that's the only thing I can come up with since all of them "have the best girlfriend in the whole world" puke

S

st8

This might have already been posted but,

The guy that's facebook status always has something like, " I love you baby" or " thanks for the birthday present, you're the best baby"

Seriously grow a freaking pair, were men, we don't talk like that

But seriously it amazes me that like 30 guys on my facebook alone are all apparently dating the same girl and have no idea she's cheating on them with someone else, that's the only thing I can come up with since all of them "have the best girlfriend in the whole world" puke

but how else do I profess my love? hiring the single engine plane to float the banner around town that read "I love you baby, signed st8" was just getting to be expensive!! :jimlad:

seriously, you have no other option other then to de-friend these individuals

Last edited by a moderator:

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
That guy who goes to ISU but insists on wearing hawk gear once a week.

This was the first guy I thought about when I saw the thread.

That guy usually grows up to be that guy who wears hawk gear at ISU @ Colorado, ISU @ Nebraska, ISU @ aTm, ISU @ Insight Bowl. Yes, I saw that guy at every one of these places.