Texas vs. LSU

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
WTF can’t we score on these guys?
We could score on their last tear’s guys. Who were mostly seniors, and graduated. This is mostly a bunch of green sophomores.

Five sacks given up and those rushing stats looks like their offensive line isn’t too hot, either.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Fun game to watch. LSU's offense looks legit. Ehlinger just doesn't have enough big play talent around him to keep up in a shoot out and the Texas defense is far behind where they were last year.
How much “big play talent” do you want? UT is loaded with four and five star players at wideout and running back.

Their offensive line right now, not so much—but I don’t think that’s what you’re talking about.

PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
Edit: #56 at the 7:45 mark 3rd qtr [MEDIA=youtube said:
uwGusjK80h8[/MEDIA]

For those of you looking to find it a little bit more easily, it is at 1:16:45ish. The play before, #56 got tossed to the ground and I am guessing this in retaliateion for that. Pretty weak sauce stuff, if you ask me.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I could have been mistaken as i was watching this in a bar and just caught it, but did anyone see the the Texas O-line player pretend to jerk off on an LSU D-lineman after a play. it was subtle, but pretty certain this happened. i think it was late in the 3rd on one of texas' drives that ended in a td. LSU side of the field. Texas player was pushing and LSU DL over a pile of bodies a few seconds after the whistle, stepped back and did the deed. anyone dvr this?

if my eyes didn't deceive me, it would be nice to turn this into a gif and plaster the internet with it around oh, i don't know, november 15th or so.

Edit: #56 at the 7:45 mark 3rd qtr

Sure did.

Wonder if Tom Herman would do anything about it.