Texas Southern @ ISU game thread

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
It was tough to enjoy that interview with B.J. Schaben conducting it. How he has a job is beyond me. Nice awkward ending for the cherry on top. "Seems like everything is any day now(3 second pause)...with the weather."

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
It was tough to enjoy that interview with B.J. Schaben conducting it. How he has a job is beyond me. Nice awkward ending for the cherry on top. "Seems like everything is any day now(3 second pause)...with the weather."

Yeah I was laughing at that, pretty..... amusing....

clonomaniac

Apr 12, 2006
St Louis, MO

That guy is horrible, irritating to say the least.

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
ISU's current TV guys and Iowa's old ESPN+ guys (Morgan and MacCausland)...if all 4 ever teamed up that would cause strokes statewide. Why can't we find a decent basketball TV guy in this state?

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Off topic sort of, but sense we're talking about the announcers.. I have to say the color commentator looks plastic. Did anyone see the interview he gave at the end of the Bethune game where he'd ask a question and then look into the camera instead of at the guy he was interviewing..

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
Off topic sort of, but sense we're talking about the announcers.. I have to say the color commentator looks plastic. Did anyone see the interview he gave at the end of the Bethune game where he'd ask a question and then look into the camera instead of at the guy he was interviewing..

lol, yeah.. He looked in the camera after every question he asked and had a strange smirk on his face. Pretty funny. I actually prefer that guy over B.J. but not by much. I miss the old days of Walters and Gary Thompson doing TV together.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
30-4 run from being tied at 26. Between 25-30 points must be our trigger point to hit the afterburner against teams like this.