TCU -6.5

clonedlion

Feb 28, 2013
I took Iowa State at +5.5. I think they will win outright, but the points are just insurance. I think there is any team that is head and shoulders above Iowa State right now. Both of these teams are disciplined and play good D, but I have full confidence that this coaching staff will make the correct adjustments to come away with the W!

prosey18

Aug 7, 2017
I took Iowa State at +5.5. I think they will win outright, but the points are just insurance. I think there is any team that is head and shoulders above Iowa State right now. Both of these teams are disciplined and play good D, but I have full confidence that this coaching staff will make the correct adjustments to come away with the W!
Confident pick my good man

ISU2

Jun 21, 2013
What do you guys think the defensive plan is going to be? Gonna have to rush more than 3 against Hill

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
What do you guys think the defensive plan is going to be? Gonna have to rush more than 3 against Hill

Probably similar to OU. Give him time to throw, sure, but cover the deep ball and don't let him run wild.

Offense is going to have to be clicking.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I never bet on ISU but last week was tempting...a team we beat by 50 the year before when we are drastically improved this year and getting 7 points???

clone511

Mar 15, 2016
Urbandale, IA
Anyone know the last time ISU did a towel giveaway to the fans for football? The last I can remember off the top of my head (and could certainly be wrong) was the gold towels handed out to the first 30,000 fans for the Okie State game back in 2011. Would love to see something like that again for this weekend's game. Perk for the fans, looks cool when everyone is waving them, and possibly something to keep the crowd active throughout the entire game. Nationally televised on a major network, top 25 teams, Big12 title/CFB playoff implications. Seems to be a good time to pull the trigger.

GoldenCardinal

Aug 29, 2016
Iowa
Every projection that I've seen has given us about a 30% chance to beat a top-5 opponent this week. So pretty much we have a 30% chance to get two top-5 wins this year, when we had one in our history before that. It will be tough, but awesome if it happens.

Reactions: ViktorLuzor

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO

I think you'll be able to get ISU+7.5 or more in the near future, you'll probalby want to double down.

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Anyone know the last time ISU did a towel giveaway to the fans for football? The last I can remember off the top of my head (and could certainly be wrong) was the gold towels handed out to the first 30,000 fans for the Okie State game back in 2011. Would love to see something like that again for this weekend's game. Perk for the fans, looks cool when everyone is waving them, and possibly something to keep the crowd active throughout the entire game. Nationally televised on a major network, top 25 teams, Big12 title/CFB playoff implications. Seems to be a good time to pull the trigger.

Well I have towels from homecoming 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014... So I'm guessing there will be towels at least in the student section.

clonedlion

Feb 28, 2013
I think you'll be able to get ISU+7.5 or more in the near future, you'll probalby want to double down.
Agreed. IT went from 7 down to 5.5 really quickly, now it's back up to 6.5 I am sure I will wait until closer to the week and see how high it will get. It will help that money line as well.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I’m surprised it’s that low. I figured ISU +11.5 would have been more likely.

TCU is very well coached, in addition to having great talent. Definitely the biggest challenge of the year imo.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron