Taylor Swift - Tortured Poets Department

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I can understand there are plenty of toxic males who do precisely what I was accused of but it's gone so over board with her. People hated Nickelback for the same reason, over exposure and marketing. It's not something only women have to deal with. Music just happens to be my passion so I have strong opinions. If you don't want to hear it I can totally understand but don't call me a women hater because I don't like Taylor Swift music.

People hated Nickelback because it was so obvious they sucked and were in a pile of other ****** bands.

Swift imo has a unique sound amongst a lot of crap.

I still find her boring as a performer from live stuff I've checked out but she's in her third decade of being relevant musically and wouldn't be if it were not good.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
People hated Nickelback because it was so obvious they sucked and were in a pile of other ****** bands.

Swift imo has a unique sound amongst a lot of crap.

I still find her boring as a performer from live stuff I've checked out but she's in her third decade of being relevant musically and wouldn't be if it were not good.
A 3 hour concert that causes earthquakes is boring?

Men really do be hating successful women.

Reactions: madguy30

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I think as a performer, she's boring.

There's a lot going on on stage but the musical part doesn't really seem to expand much.
She's not really a musician in that way. She can play instruments and sings well but she's not really a virtuoso on any one instrument besides maybe her voice. I'm sure the show was visually awesome though. If you like the songs then I'm sure it's great.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
She's not really a musician in that way. She can play instruments and sings well but she's not really a virtuoso on any one instrument besides maybe her voice. I'm sure the show was visually awesome though. If you like the songs then I'm sure it's great.

I'm not even talking about how well she plays or sounds or anything. That's all fine.

I just don't find it to be very compelling or meaningful. Like it's a lack of stage presence thing.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron