Tariq Black from Memphis

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
The OP was referring to the acceptance of transfers because some outside of Ames have been critical of how Fred has laid the foundation of the impending Cyclone basketball empire. Nice race baiting by the way. Why dont you go **** yourself.

Easy big fella. I was taking a shot at the "Iowa Way"

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Im guessing Kansas is going to whip us next season both games. I kinda doubt we'll even be competitive with them like we have been the last two seasons...Oh well, Bill Self does it again. Cant wait for him to lose a Big 12 title, someone needs to do it. Cough Oklahoma State

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Im guessing Kansas is going to whip us next season both games. I kinda doubt we'll even be competitive with them like we have been the last two seasons...Oh well, Bill Self does it again. Cant wait for him to lose a Big 12 title, someone needs to do it. Cough Oklahoma State

Nah, I want KU to keep winning it until ISU wins the title in 2014.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
That is just silly. ISU will be competitive at home, they always are. Even Fred's first year with the complete lack of talent was competitive most games at home.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

Niang noticed your shot at next years team and swatted it into the stands.
images

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

So a month ago Ok State was going to win the Big 12 because of who they returned and KU would probably be down because they lost 5 starters, then KU gets Wiggins and we can't be competitive with them? Apparently we aren't returning our two all conference big men and don't have two top 100 recruits coming in.

I've said all along KU was going to win it with returning Tharpe and Ellis and their recruiting class they had coming in before Wiggins signed. People also have to realize we have a lot talent coming in as well plus return two very solid starters