T.J. Tampa projected as first round pick going into NFL Combine

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
His odds of making it in the NFL are going down with every pick that goes by. Once you get into rounds 5-7 its full of guys who never end up sniffing an NFL roster.
He’s literally the same player if he’s drafted in the first or undrafted. Him and the NFL decides if he makes it, not his draft position.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
I think it’s pretty obvious that NFL teams think Iowa State’s defensive scheme either does a good job of masking the deficiencies of secondary players, or is just plain hard to transition out of when coming into the NFL.

• Agree
Reactions: Frak

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
He’s literally the same player if he’s drafted in the first or undrafted. Him and the NFL decides if he makes it, not his draft position.
Go back and look at a draft 3-4 years ago and tell me how many guys you've actually heard of or on NFL rosters right now in rounds 5-7.

I get your point that it's all about him doing what he needs to do once he gets to NFL camp, but I'm just stating the facts that the odds aren't on his side right now.

• Agree
Reactions: Darius Bieber

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
A tackle from B.C. just went. Not so bad I guess, Boston College has put a few guys in the league.

Edit......British Columbia has more guys drafted than us now??

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron