Survivor: Winners at War

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Nick is one of my top picks. Lay low, solid social game, come on strong in the end when the big time power players have been booted.

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
Anyone else DVRing the ISU game so you can watch Survivor first?

First time in my life I can say I'm doing that tonight.
We recorded both and kind of went back and forth and watched as they were recording. In other years I would've watched ISU live without even thinking about it.

CycloneJames

Dec 1, 2009
Ankeny
The scene with Rob and Parvati talking about how they aren't a target was great. It's been so long since I've watched Rob play, you forget how freaking good he is. To turn the Danni throwing his name out to immediately working together was so good. So many other people just freak out and immediately want that person out.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Really solid first episode. Ben had my wife and I cracking up describing his interaction with Rob.

i can't believe that even after two wins these people still fall for sandras lies.

i don't hate anyone yet, which is nice. I really like Ethan and Yul. I wish Amber got to play more, sucks she went 20 years between seasons then didn't last a week.

hope all the episodes this season are this good

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Watched on DVR last night as I was at a dinner function on Weds. night. I'm fine with both that got voted out. Natalie is probably one of the worst players that has won and I said all along you have to get rid of Rob and Amber early so that was a smart move. Now they just need to get rid of Rob and Sandra next. Sandra is pretty bitter about Rob playing again so that is an interesting dynamic. Also couldn't believe how blind everyone was to Rob and Parvarti manipulating them. Ben is one of my favorites and couldn't believe how he just buckled under pressure with Rob. That should have been a sign to him right there that hey Rob is up to his old tricks already so he needs to go else he is going to run things once again. Rob plays that game all the time, he just preys on people for information until he gets what he wants then he uses it against them. He's really sneaky and good at it too without making too many enemies and it was on full display from the start.

It's been so long since Yul played I forgot just how good of a player he is. I think his approach could take him far where he sits back and analyzes things before he inserts himself into the gameplay. He also is good building social relationships too which is everything this season. Adam and Tyson did good jobs of turning the votes away from them too when things looked gloomy for them.

I still think eventually Tony gets voted out once people get too annoyed with him. He still likes to talk a lot and he was making a point to tell people he was restraining himself from making the same mistakes he made with going after idols. He could probably do without pointing that out because the more he says it the more paranoid people will get about if he's just saying that as a cover story. Our Iowa girl Sarah dominated in that first challenge too! I hope she can go far in this game but there is a lot of game to be played before the front runners start to rise to the top.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Since I had nothing to do yesterday, I binged Cook Islands (Yul), had to skip some stuff to get through all of it.

Now going to fans vs favorites. Parvati again and Johnny Fairplay.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Since I had nothing to do yesterday, I binged Cook Islands (Yul), had to skip some stuff to get through all of it.

Now going to fans vs favorites. Parvati again and Johnny Fairplay.

I've been binge watching Big Brother Canada seasons 1-4 the past couple weeks in preparation for BBCAN8 in a couple weeks. Forgot how nice it is to FF thru a comp if you just want to figure out who won.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
This season could end up being epic. Even if Rob loses its very clear that he is the best at this game and even the players know it. I want the final three of Sandra, rob, and Parvati. I rate them the three best ever. Not my favorite three ever. Just my top three best players ever and as a fan of the game I want real players at the end.

saying that I do like Jeremy, Ben, and a few others. Not many I dislike this season so far.