Suggestion for ISU Ath Dept marketing team

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Instead of bringing in 70 year old acrobats or frisbee chasing dogs for halftime entertainment at Hilton, why don't they bring in Redfoo and have him perform Juicy Wiggle live? The coliseum would go nuts. It's not like Redfoo has a lot of hits, so I doubt he'd be very expensive.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Instead of bringing in 70 year old acrobats or frisbee chasing dogs for halftime entertainment at Hilton, why don't they bring in Redfoo and have him perform Juicy Wiggle live? The coliseum would go nuts. It's not like Redfoo has a lot of hits, so I doubt he'd be very expensive.

I used to book bands. Redfoo, depending on the occasions would probably cost between 75k-150K to come perform. Im guessing we don't want to spend that for a halftime show. Frisbee dog probably costs 1-2K

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
I used to book bands. Redfoo, depending on the occasions would probably cost between 75k-150K to come perform. Im guessing we don't want to spend that for a halftime show. Frisbee dog probably costs 1-2K
Under $50k

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010

I have a friend that books artists/acts and I always enjoy asking him going rates (of course tons of variables go into it). He one time booked a 90s artist for his buddy as a surprise for his wife (the artist had a coupe hits, but one was their wedding song) on their anniversary. I always joke it'd be funny to get the neighbors to chip in and at a neighborhood party randomly some older celeb is spinning tracks.

BUT, back on subject, I bet given the uniqueness of RedFoo's affiliation with us we could get a deal on him...but it'd be cool if it was an unannounced, out of the blue performance. Or even a video board message/teaser to que up the song.

Reactions: SaraV and NWICY

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011
I have a friend that books artists/acts and I always enjoy asking him going rates (of course tons of variables go into it). He one time booked a 90s artist for his buddy as a surprise for his wife (the artist had a coupe hits, but one was their wedding song) on their anniversary. I always joke it'd be funny to get the neighbors to chip in and at a neighborhood party randomly some older celeb is spinning tracks.

BUT, back on subject, I bet given the uniqueness of RedFoo's affiliation with us we could get a deal on him...but it'd be cool if it was an unannounced, out of the blue performance. Or even a video board message/teaser to que up the song.
Cameo?

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Cameo?

Love it....although, probably can't buy one and throw on video board.

I bet if you graphed his royalties off download sights and overlapped with big cyclone games, there would be similarities lol

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Bring him to Jack Trice, set him up on the Jacobson Bldg terrace, and then have him start into the Juicy Wiggle song every time we score. It would be apocalyptic (assuming we don't get shut out) and well worth $50k.

Reactions: Dormeezy and NWICY

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
It always made me laugh that they think we can't sit without entertainment for 15 minutes. Especially now that we all have phones.

They should just have the marching band do a thing and save $5k we spend on the halftime entertainment.