Steele's biggest play

cyson

Jun 24, 2007
Last interception. Fought off a blocker making the tackle at mid-field. Huge. No quit in him. Much appreciated.

CychoCyclone

Oct 27, 2011
Cedar Rapids
This is actually kinda overlooked... He fought to catch morris, and then refused to let him go... He knew he screwed up and did his best to limit the result...

MrApathy

Aug 7, 2006
was waiting for a thread on this
glad Jantz didnt horse collar him to the ground. good tackle beats 6 for the hawks

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
I'm happy he didn't give up, and he didn't act hurt after tackling the mistake he let happen. I remember seeing that happen in this rivalry a handful of years ago. Can anyone name that EICC QB?

Last edited:

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I'm happy he didn't give up, and he didn't act hurt after tackling the mistake he let happen. I remember seeing that happen in this rivalry a handful of years ago. Can anyone name that EICC QB?

TATER TOT

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Last interception. Fought off a blocker making the tackle at mid-field. Huge. No quit in him. Much appreciated.

Yeah, reminded of that tackle that Schimdgall made against Nebraska. That goodness we had a LB holding for us that game.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
You know, dang good point OP. I completely forgot Steele made that tackle. I completely ripped on Barnett last year against OSU for the ole` half arse tackle attempt when he threw the pick.

For that matter, I love that effort from Steele.

I think there are a lot of us that are critical of him simply because we know he can be better. I truly like his moxy and the way he can play at times.

Help Support Us

Become a patron