Squawkeyes- thanks for the laughs

mitya51

Oct 9, 2012
It's enjoyable to beat Iowa of course. But the whining, excuses, are the icing on the cake. Thanks Squawkeyes!

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
On the road, baby. Waltzing into the only stadium named after a Heisman winner and taking it to them the second half.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
I know EIU is a party school, but seriously, what are they smoking?

"So maybe if Iowa had done everything you listed that they could have done, and the refs were not favoring the clowns so bad it would have been an ever bigger win for Iowa. Iowa vs clowns as it was without the favoritism would have been Iowa 27 Clowns 6. If Iowa would have done all the thins listed above and played their best it might have been Iowa 49 Clowns 6."

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Ruddock looks like he is pro material for the Jets. Weisman looked an inch faster. He can be a Cleveland Browns all star. :rolleyes:

Goldfinger

Nov 5, 2009
I know EIU is a party school, but seriously, what are they smoking?

"So maybe if Iowa had done everything you listed that they could have done, and the refs were not favoring the clowns so bad it would have been an ever bigger win for Iowa. Iowa vs clowns as it was without the favoritism would have been Iowa 27 Clowns 6. If Iowa would have done all the thins listed above and played their best it might have been Iowa 49 Clowns 6."

hawk fan-0.jpg

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
I was listening to Sound off after the game (after the Cyclone reaction show since sound off goes for hours!). A Cyclone fan called in and mentioned the BS pass interference nonpenalty that the refs decided was at the line of scrimmage but was actually 5 yards past it. The host played it off like they couldn't remember it. After they "struggled" to try to figure out what he was talking about Ed then tells the caller that the contact happened when the ball got to the receiver and argued with the caller because he has a seat at the 50 yard line and was watching with binoculars. I listened to the show for the fun of it but it was a complete joke.

I haven't been to sleep yet so hopefully that made sense...