Solomon Young done for year

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Huge bummer and makes sense why he wasn’t playing. Great opportunity for Conditt to get his game reps and assist Jacobson/Lard. I would love for Jacobson to play more 4 cutting in to THT minutes and having Lard/Conditt play the bulk of minutes at 5

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Huge bummer and makes sense why he wasn’t playing. Great opportunity for Conditt to get his game reps and assist Jacobson/Lard. I would love for Jacobson to play more 4 cutting in to THT minutes and having Lard/Conditt play the bulk of minutes at 5

The problem is defense. MJ can't guard a 5, a 4 would run him off the court.

• Disagree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
My personal opinion is this is dumb. CW said it was Solo's decision but no one is going to convince me Prohm didn't push him to it.

You can believe the Earth is flat if you want to but the fact is your opinion is pure speculation without any basis in fact. The only information we have is contrary to your position.

sheepplucker

Sep 22, 2013
This actually works out perfect since it usually takes prohm all year to figure out the transfer he’s promised all the minutes to isn’t as good as the guys riding the bench.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
My personal opinion is this is dumb. CW said it was Solo's decision but no one is going to convince me Prohm didn't push him to it.

Talked to someone fairly knowledgeable about the team. He's injured and pretty smart has made Deans list some. Good way to get an extra start on a masters with out costing him anything. Just my opinion. To each their own.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Was excited for him to get back and play again this year. Now I'm left to wonder if we'll see him ever suit up in the cardinal and gold ever again.

Conditt was a pleasant surprise today. Only real bright spot really. Held his own against one of the more physical teams in the conference. Still looks pretty small out there, well, as small as 6'10" can possibly look anyway

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Was excited for him to get back and play again this year. Now I'm left to wonder if we'll see him ever suit up in the cardinal and gold ever again.

Conditt was a pleasant surprise today. Only real bright spot really. Held his own against one of the more physical teams in the conference. Still looks pretty small out there, well, as small as 6'10" can possibly look anyway

I think the point of this is to make sure we can see him suit up again.

George was great. Still needs to pack on some weight to avoid getting pushed back to the rim on defense, but his length and ability already makes him a rim protector anyway. Great hands on offense, and surprising body control on offense too. He's going to be our best center in quite some time before he's done (with all due respect to Lard who also has a very high ceiling).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron