So we're the Mendoza Line for recruiting?

Cyclone5050

Dec 31, 2012
Given our history it maybe a fair assessment of our program and fashionable to bang on ISU but **** that guy. Let's break into his house, eat all his bacon, shake all his beers, and give his dog a poodle cut.

Shake em'? Drink those beers son! Drink em'!

Lol, i'm with you on your comments.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Asset-00620_image.jpg
Check this out. My buddy, Jeff...

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
I'm so upset with this guy. I don'the accept him as a legitimate writer. I am going on twitter and organize a rio, I mean protest, to make sure he knows he is not a legitimate writer as it pertains to my Cyclones. I think CMC should boycott any interviews with him or any media organization with a relationship to him. :cool: Another words, **** him.

Reactions: im4cyru and Frak

Fishhead

Oct 6, 2010
I may be wrong here, but I am pretty sure I am correct. I think he was the same columnist that wrote an article previous to the Cyclones NCAA tourney game against UCLA telling Cyclone fans that the party was over and we'd lose. He was wrong.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
Does this mean we're getting baseball back? I'm confused...

I was at a party once where some members of the baseball and football teams got into a fight, must have something to do with it, right?

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Kinda hurts, but the guys theory is pretty spot on. As someone else pointed out, as poorly as ISU's class the last two years have been rated, they are still considerable above the norm, and seem to have a lot of guys that are turning out to be better than advertised.

His point about bringing in 9 recruits he was after at his old school, CMC did the same thing. Honestly, with that little time, what the heck else can you do?

My brother is a huge Hawk fan and he hates Fleck, thinks he is a used car salesman and will fail miserably at MN. We will see, but to attack the guys first recruiting class when he had a month to put it together is just being a moron. Dragging ISU into will look stupid by the end of the year.