So much leftover ham...

cydnote

Oct 24, 2023
You been shopping in the past 5 years? More than a couple more bucks for those staples these days.

Good idea tho!
Sometimes I feel like Ron White: "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability". I didn't literally mean $2.00. I should edit my post to say $1.79 for a loaf of Fairway sandwich bread and a stick of Fairway butter on sale for $3.98/4 so another buck so about $3.00 tax included. I'm not calling you out Tailg8er, I guess I'm still in the "giving" mood of the season and also happy you like my idea.

• Haha
Reactions: Tailg8er

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Sometimes I feel like Ron White: "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability". I didn't literally mean $2.00. I should edit my post to say $1.79 for a loaf of Fairway sandwich bread and a stick of Fairway butter on sale for $3.98/4 so another buck so about $3.00 tax included. I'm not calling you out Tailg8er, I guess I'm still in the "giving" mood of the season and also happy you like my idea.

Actually I don't think they charge tax on bread/butter!

Just yankin your chain :p

Reactions: cydnote

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
giphy.gif

Reactions: VeloClone

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
This will be unpopular but ham balls/any type of meatballs are disgusting and a waste of good meat.
I like ham balls, but it’s because they have ham in them, and they are good in spite of all the added stuff. Of all the uses of ham, it’s never rising to the top for me either. Between eating ham with MP and gravy, ham and bean soup, scalloped potatoes and ham, or throwing it in a pot pie, I never make it down to ham ball level. Making something that sweet with ham during a season full of pie, candy and cookies isn’t something I want to do.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
This will be unpopular but ham balls/any type of meatballs are disgusting and a waste of good meat.
Swedish meatballs are the best, you're missing out. A proper meatball is just 50/50 ground beef and ground pork. Not a waste at all.