Site Issue: Login Name Showing In Forum Instead Of Display Name

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
There is currently an issue where on certain parts of the forum, a users login name shows rather than their display name. I am aware of this issue and plan on having the fix in place by Wednesday, May 31st.

If you have already changed your display name in the User CP area of the site and notice the problem after Wednesday, let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy

dhwalker

Apr 28, 2006
Can any one tell me why my screen on the monitor is cut off on the right side? It was O.K. on the previous format.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I don't see where it's cutoff. Do you have an example?

Thanks!

dhwalker

Apr 28, 2006
Jeremy,

My screen has a red border around it. On your initial statement, 'There is curently an issue where in certain parts of the forum, a user login name shows..' My right red border runs down right after the word shows.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dhwalker @ May 31 2006, 08:29 PM) [post=3303]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'> Jeremy,

My screen has a red border around it. On your initial statement, 'There is curently an issue where in certain parts of the forum, a user login name shows..' My right red border runs down right after the word shows.

[/b][/quote]

Would you be able to email me a screenshot of it or post one in this thread? Also, what browser are you using on the site?

Thanks!
Jeremy

dhwalker

Apr 28, 2006
Your last post to me I could read up to Also, What bro That's as far as I can read it. I assume the word is browser. My bowser is Internet Explorer.

All pages are cut off on the right side of cyclonefanatic whether is is home, forum etc