Serious question for the thousands of Hawk fans on this site...

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
I will start taking these inquiries seriously when all of you list the various social justice initiatives you have been involved in over the past 10 years. I suspect that until there was some red meat involving Iowa FB, none of you (or a very, very small percentage) have had any involvement with social programs involving race. Yet, when the complaints start with IA FB, it is like the Rainbow Coalition over here. Color me skeptical it stems from just outright jealously and envy rather than some actual personal concern.

first, why would anyone with any semblance of decency, think what Iowa coaches did was ok?

Second, bring your ass down here, and you can go work in some of the places I do with me

But you won’t because you’re nothing more than a loser hawk fan who is perfectly fine with racists running your program because your team is winning.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Oh I agree. Their fan base is the Taliban of college football fans. I don’t meet other school fans who blatantly go out of their way to be an ass. Three hawk fans in our section at the game this year in the end zone all giving the double bird and yelling at cyclones fans, up 2 scores +
Yikes on the analogy

Reactions: Cyclones1969

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I will start taking these inquiries seriously when all of you list the various social justice initiatives you have been involved in over the past 10 years. I suspect that until there was some red meat involving Iowa FB, none of you (or a very, very small percentage) have had any involvement with social programs involving race. Yet, when the complaints start with IA FB, it is like the Rainbow Coalition over here. Color me skeptical it stems from just outright jealously and envy rather than some actual personal concern.
You only get really fired up about it when it happens inside the Iowa football complex.
Tell me all the other time(s) you have spent this much of your time focused on racial disparity or racism in any other part of your life. It doesn't even have to be sports related.
It shouldn't be hard if you are really passionate about "holding people accountable".
Annnnd go!

LOL

• Wow
Reactions: Cyclones1969

Portugal

Aug 25, 2021
first, why would anyone with any semblance of decency, think what Iowa coaches did was ok?

Second, bring your ass down here, and you can go work in some of the places I do with me

But you won’t because you’re nothing more than a loser hawk fan who is perfectly fine with racists running your program because your team is winning.
Work? How do you "work" when you're here running your mouth 24/7? In fact, where do you find the time stalk the Ferentz family??

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
The extreme fringe of hawk fans are worse than any other college fans I know. It’s been my experience anyway.
The most passionate Hok fans are always the ones who never stepped foot in an Iowa class room and barely have a high school education. I know a couple of them: Hok tattoos, Hok weddings, Hok memorials for family members who enjoyed Hokdom with them, etc.

Portugal

Aug 25, 2021
The most passionate Hok fans are always the ones who never stepped foot in an Iowa class room and barely have a high school education. I know a couple of them: Hok tattoos, Hok weddings, Hok memorials for family members who enjoyed Hokdom with them, etc.
Yes, but at least they can spell hawk.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Garbage program, garbage coaches, garbage fans, garbage AD. Why should anyone be surprised?
Atleast this guy isn't there anymore:

Harreld's appointment to the presidency of the University of Iowa was a controversial one, with his faculty objecting to the fact that he does not possess a doctorate, had limited publications to his name, and had minimal experience working in higher education.[6] A survey undertaken in 2015 showed that fewer than 5 percent of university faculty felt that Harreld was qualified for the position.[7] In September 2015, the Faculty Senate voted no confidence in Iowa Board of Regents as a result of Harreld's appointment.[8]

The exclusion of standard faculty input from the selection process by the Iowa Board of Regents led to the University of Iowa being formally sanctioned by the American Association of University Presidents.[9] Other irregularities in the hiring process, such as the Regents’ efforts to circumvent Iowa Open Meetings Law to meet secretly with Harreld on numerous occasions before his hiring, led to a lawsuit.
[10]

Portugal

Aug 25, 2021

Harreld's appointment to the presidency of the University of Iowa was a controversial one, with his faculty objecting to the fact that he does not possess a doctorate, had limited publications to his name, and had minimal experience working in higher education.[6] A survey undertaken in 2015 showed that fewer than 5 percent of university faculty felt that Harreld was qualified for the position.[7] In September 2015, the Faculty Senate voted no confidence in Iowa Board of Regents as a result of Harreld's appointment.[8]

The exclusion of standard faculty input from the selection process by the Iowa Board of Regents led to the University of Iowa being formally sanctioned by the American Association of University Presidents.[9] Other irregularities in the hiring process, such as the Regents’ efforts to circumvent Iowa Open Meetings Law to meet secretly with Harreld on numerous occasions before his hiring, led to a lawsuit.
[10]
JFC....why don't we go back to Jason Berryman or the Clown's that robbed the Ame's McDonalds?!?

• Dumb
Reactions: MJ29

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX

[10]
I forgot to add garbage university due to the gender discrimination, not paying contractors, etc

Help Support Us

Become a patron