Selling Bball tickets in Ticketmaster App

isujeep

Jan 11, 2007
I've sold tickets from time to time when I can't go and logged in to list my K State tickets. The sell option is grayed out. I checked for all upcoming games and same thing. Did something change in the policy or is the app not functioning correctly. Anyone have any information here?

soccercy

Apr 20, 2006
I've never sold via Ticketmaster, usually just sell on ticket exchange here or ticket trader on Facebook, no interest in Ticketmaster getting more fees. That being said, after selling my tickets for tomorrow, I was able to transfer them in through the app/ticketmaster without an issue.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
I've sold tickets from time to time when I can't go and logged in to list my K State tickets. The sell option is grayed out. I checked for all upcoming games and same thing. Did something change in the policy or is the app not functioning correctly. Anyone have any information here?
If they are downloaded to your digital wallet, that might be causing the problem

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
If they are downloaded to your digital wallet, that might be causing the problem
True. I only use the IowaStateCyclones app for transferring (including selling) tickets. I download to wallet the tix I’m going to use myself.