selection show

Wings

Oct 7, 2012
Creston
What time is the announcement for brackets on Sunday? Also...is their any way of knowing if State plays Thur or Friday. Trying to make travel plans.

Thanks.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Every bracket I have seen has Iowa State in Louisville, Omaha, or Columbus.

Louisville is a Thursday/Saturday site. Omaha and Columbus are both Friday/Sunday.

Cycopath

Apr 14, 2014
Des Moines
I don't want to be in the midwest bracket with wisdumbsin badgers and the kenSUCKY Wildwussies. I really hope we play in Omaha.

H

HGPuck

In terms of Thursday or Friday, like Dave says we won't know until Sunday. In terms of prediction, if we do end up being a 3 seed (which we almost guarantee with a win tonight) I would guess there is about a 65% chance we will will play on Friday. Omaha and Columbus are both Friday sites and Louisville is a Thursday. Those are our three most likely locations unless we end up as a 4 seed and get sent a ways away.

LawyerClone

Jul 28, 2012
I don't want to be in the midwest bracket with wisdumbsin badgers and the kenSUCKY Wildwussies. I really hope we play in Omaha.

attachment.php

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    433.4 KB · Views: 619

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
going to be in omaha friday and sat of next week....would love to sneak over for a game.

cyyote15

Nov 3, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD
So is there any chance that if we win in KC the whole thing and Kansas loses today that we get a 2 seed for NCAA tournament or is that stretching it?

My thought is that we will have to play Kansas and beat them to try and get the 2 seed. That is just my thought, tho. That way it strengthens our schedule and shows that we deserve it more than them, but that is my own personal opinion.