Roll Call: Advocare Invitational

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
Who else will be going down to Orlando to cheer on the Clones? We will only be going to the Friday game (stupid they went with a Thursday, Friday, Sunday slate but I'm guessing ESPN doesn't want to compete with CFB on Saturday) but am looking forward to seeing some fellow ISU fans down there! Flying direct out of Cedar Rapids tonight.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Who else will be going down to Orlando to cheer on the Clones? We will only be going to the Friday game (stupid they went with a Thursday, Friday, Sunday slate but I'm guessing ESPN doesn't want to compete with CFB on Saturday) but am looking forward to seeing some fellow ISU fans down there! Flying direct out of Cedar Rapids tonight.

HERE! Been here since Sunday. Trying to get most out of the parks before Thursday and Friday. Seats said general admission when I bought them been when I printed them it gives specific row and seat information. Our resort is in Disney yet they offer no shuttle or bus service to the Wide World of Sports complex which is located within Disney. So trying to decide between cab or Uber. Only used a cab once which was 8 years ago and have never used Uber. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
HERE! Been here since Sunday. Trying to get most out of the parks before Thursday and Friday. Seats said general admission when I bought them been when I printed them it gives specific row and seat information. Our resort is in Disney yet they offer no shuttle or bus service to the Wide World of Sports complex which is located within Disney. So trying to decide between cab or Uber. Only used a cab once which was 8 years ago and have never used Uber. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

Looks like if you can get to Caribbean Beach, Pop Century, or All Star Sports you can get a bus over there

https://www.espnwwos.com/faqs/transportation-parking/

iastatefan1

Jan 24, 2016

I think if it is your first time using uber you get a certain amount of your ride for free, so I would look into that. Not sure how uber is in Orlando though.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I used Uber to go there for games last week. My driver played rec softball on the ESPN fields. Worked great.

Sometimes, you can take a bus/boat to a park and get another bus/boat to a resort that does have a shuttle to ESPN, but it will take an hour or so to make a 10 minute trip.

Help Support Us

Become a patron