Rhoads' policy on boards

d30fan

Jul 6, 2007
I wonder if Rhoades has a policy banning participation on boards by anyone on his staff
? I can't remember a time when there was such a total lack of inside info -- nada-- absolutely not a hint of what is going on amoung players, in recruiting, etc.

larrysarmy

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
Re: Rhoades' policy on boards

I wonder if Rhoades has a policy banning participation on boards by anyone on his staff
? I can't remember a time when there was such a total lack of inside info -- nada-- absolutely not a hint of what is going on amoung players, in recruiting, etc.

He'd be smart if he did....

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa

Also...there have already been reports on the summer workouts and 7/7 drills from someone who is affiliated with the team.

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11

I doubt he would really care as long as they weren't on it in the middle of practice or a game (Ocho cinco)

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

yeah his first policy if spelling his name correctly. after that i dont think he cares too much.

When correcting grammatical or spelling errors I would be sure to use the right spellings/grammar/keys when calling someone out.

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006

I'm willing to bet he wouldn't be a huge fan of it.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX

When correcting grammatical or spelling errors I would be sure to use the right spellings/grammar/keys when calling someone out.

yeah his first policy is spelling his name correctly. after that i dont think he cares too much.

fixed it for ya, but notice his policy is spelling HIS NAME correctly...not every other word. apparently that is YOUR policy. if you want to talk about your policies start your own thread. dont hijack CPRs thread. but whatever if it was gonna bug you all night, now you dont have to worry about it.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008

There really isnt a whole lot going on over the summer. Some players taking classes, everyone working out....I mean, what do you want to know? What so and so is benching? How many reps they did?

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA

Typical summer for the many years I've been on ISU chatboards.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008

There really isnt a whole lot going on over the summer. Some players taking classes, everyone working out....I mean, what do you want to know? What so and so is benching? How many reps they did?

even if they had an article on coach rhoads takin a **** , i would probly be bored enough to read it

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
I am just glad that RP didn't use adjectives to describe CPR's lack of shaving as a drunken binge or worried about next season and can't sleep, shower or shave...surprised actually. Glad RP would write something so light hearted and again...very surprised.

Z

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
In the summer no news is good news. The team is lifting weights, having 7 on 7 drills, watching film, going to class, running, and the coaches are to have no contact with any of this. :wink: