RECRUITING: Hoops notes from April 8

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
That is the exact awkward response I expected. Kudos.
lighten-up.gif

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
I understand it's a coincidence, but I'd still donate for a Chris Williams vacation next weekend. I've also worn the same shirt to every Iowa State basketball game since Hoiberg was hired. **** ain't broke don't try and fix it.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
surely Edwards and Shayok have left town by now. No news of commits. I was hoping we would get one of those guys to commit this weekend. I feel our chances are lower if they leave without committing.

• Dislike
Reactions: helechopper

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
surely Edwards and Shayok have left town by now. No news of commits. I was hoping we would get one of those guys to commit this weekend. I feel our chances are lower if they leave without committing.

Edwards taking his visit to UNLV next weekend then will decide per other outlets.

Reactions: isutrevman

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
gosh I hate it that we seem to compete with UNLV for so many recruits. I know we have the better program, from purely a basketball perspective, it would seem a no brainer to pick ISU. Premier conference, sold out arena, fans that travel to tournaments, consistent winnning, etc..At this point in time, UNLV basketball has none of those things going for it. But they have Vegas and who knows what else under the table going for them.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
gosh I hate it that we seem to compete with UNLV for so many recruits. I know we have the better program, from purely a basketball perspective, it would seem a no brainer to pick ISU. Premier conference, sold out arena, fans that travel to tournaments, consistent winning, etc..At this point in time, UNLV basketball has none of those things going for it. But they have Vegas and who knows what else under the table going for them.

etc. includes actually being on TV. A lot.

• Funny
Reactions: jj-cyclones

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
etc. includes actually being on TV. A lot.

yeah that too, and that is a big one. When is UNLV even on? I suppose if they are it is late at night. I think they play on CBS Sports Network, or in other words way left on the dial.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron