RECRUITING: Fan base sticks out to Tayvonn Kyle during official visit

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
“I’m definitely focused on the different aspects of academic programs and being able to feel comfortable with the coaching staff as well as the players that are going to be by my side for the next four years, being comfortable with them. Understanding that it’s a decision not only for the next four years but a decision for the next 40 years. I’ve got to make sure to choose the right school and make sure that’s the right fit for me and know it’s a decision pretty much for the rest of my life.”

That's a helluva mature quote from a high school kid.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
“I’m definitely focused on the different aspects of academic programs and being able to feel comfortable with the coaching staff as well as the players that are going to be by my side for the next four years, being comfortable with them. Understanding that it’s a decision not only for the next four years but a decision for the next 40 years. I’ve got to make sure to choose the right school and make sure that’s the right fit for me and know it’s a decision pretty much for the rest of my life.”

The Plan: Pg 295. Fine Print-Don't Recruit idiots!

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX

I was just going to post the same thing. I've been out of school years and am just now understanding that it was a decision for more than just 4 years.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Glad to hear he is looking at this decision seriously, because ISU is such a great university. We should be in good shape with this young man.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron