RECRUITING: Conditt sets official visit to Iowa State

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I think so. I think the question would be would they take Haliburton if Phillips commits? And which one do they like more? If Nelson Phillips wants to commit will they let him or will the say "hold on for one more day"?
Whoops, totally was thinking about Flemming when I read your comment. My bad. But I am indifferent on Haliburton and Phillips, tbh, I think both could have a solid role carved out for them here.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Whoops, totally was thinking about Flemming when I read your comment. My bad. But I am indifferent on Haliburton and Phillips, tbh, I think both could have a solid role carved out for them here.

There are different things I like about their games but if I had to pick I would take Phillips. He seems like the more athletic of the two and has a good outside shot. Good size as well.

And as far as bigs, I would take Conditt over Fleming because of his upside. I think a realistic class for this year could be.

Harris
Phillips or Hailiburton
Griffin
Conditt.

If they could get 4 guys in the fall to sign that would be huge! Then you could go all in on someone like Horton Tucker and if you don't get him go for a transfer bc I would bet at least one person transfers or there is always the scenario that Wigginton has a huge year and puts himself in position to be drafted.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I think so. I think the question would be would they take Haliburton if Phillips commits? And which one do they like more? If Nelson Phillips wants to commit will they let him or will the say "hold on for one more day"?
Props to you!! That made me laugh!!!

Reactions: LindenCy

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Actually, there is something new in there. The writer has recently been talking like Illinois is the favorite, but in this article he changed his tone and said ISU holds a small lead.
That was my thought as well, you can still tell he thinks Illinois is the better school and "should" be able to beat us out if everything goes right.

I will say, George is very transparent in what he is looking for. He has made it known what he wants to get out of his visits, and has created a nice little road map for their coaching staff to adhere to, but that doesn't mean that they will.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I think she's the Phillips part, weren't the other two Brian Wilson's daughters? I am now ashamed that I think I know any relevant information on Wilson Phillips...
She is/was married to one of the Baldwin brothers. Billy?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Actually, there is something new in there. The writer has recently been talking like Illinois is the favorite, but in this article he changed his tone and said ISU holds a small lead.

I don't really view it as new because I've felt (from reading updates for all over the place) that George is favoring ISU. This guy is being subjective in his writing.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Zion commits and Conditt announces his decision date on the same day. Related?

@okonscoutnews 6'11 Corliss F George Conditt (@george_conditt) will announce his college decision on October 2nd. Will it be U of I, Iowa State or UNM?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Zion commits and Conditt announces his decision date on the same day. Related?

@okonscoutnews 6'11 Corliss F George Conditt (@george_conditt) will announce his college decision on October 2nd. Will it be U of I, Iowa State or UNM?

Actually, George said that yesterday.

But I am intrigued by his tweets to Zion tonight....

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron