RECRUITING: Conditt set to announce college decision on Monday at 4 p.m.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I've been working the phones on this tonight:

--- First of all, as of like two weeks ago, I really liked where Iowa State was.

--- Seems like Illinois has made a final push - specifically with his AAU club.

--- If I were a betting man, I'd still give Iowa State a strong lean tomorrow.

Not a done deal by any means but I feel good about it. Stay tuned.
Underwood focusing on the AAU? No way!

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA

--- First of all, as of like two weeks ago, I really liked where Iowa State was.

That doesn't sound shady, at all.

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
Either would jump at a chance to play us in the United Center and DePaul would give us a return game in Hilton to get it. Sarcasm plays better when you know what you're talking about.

Kind of surprised we haven't gotten a home-and-home going with DePaul already. Should be a nearly annual thing. Mix in Northwestern too. Makes too much sense to get into Chicago. Would do the same with Minnesota but I understand why they wouldn't want to. Maybe get a 4 game series with Northwestern with games at Hilton, their place, Wells Fargo, and the United Center.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I really hope we get this kid. I think that these three guys we have set the table for a good class. Anybody else, especially THT at that point would be a huge cherry on top.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Think we need to start thinking about getting DePaul and Notre Dame on the schedule in the near future.

I was about to post that UIC might be better, as they actually play in the city. But then I double-checked just in case, and I guess DePaul is moving back to the city from where they used to play at Rosemont for all those years. They going to be playing near McCormick Place now (near Soldier Field.)

Heck, schedule home-and-aways with both of them! I'd love to see ISU play a game in Chicago every year!

• Agree

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

I was pretty confident until i read this

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I was about to post that UIC might be better, as they actually play in the city. But then I double-checked just in case, and I guess DePaul is moving back to the city from where they used to play at Rosemont for all those years. They going to be playing near McCormick Place now (near Soldier Field.)

Heck, schedule home-and-aways with both of them! I'd love to see ISU play a game in Chicago every year!
The ****? Why so south? Where are they going to be playing?

• Dislike

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Kind of surprised we haven't gotten a home-and-home going with DePaul already. Should be a nearly annual thing. Mix in Northwestern too. Makes too much sense to get into Chicago. Would do the same with Minnesota but I understand why they wouldn't want to. Maybe get a 4 game series with Northwestern with games at Hilton, their place, Wells Fargo, and the United Center.

I am guessing DePaul won't be playing at the UC anytime soon as they are the main tenant of the new arena opening up near the McCormick Center. That said...I would love to play DePaul...grew up watching them on WGN...it is a shame what that athletic department has done to the basketball program at that school! Sad!

• Dislike