Rashad Vaughn - Not going to ISU

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjh1984

Feb 11, 2009
New Orleans
Re: Rashad Vaughn

Have we heard if anyone else is coming down with him? Last year there was a group that all came down together.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois

I wonder how Vaughn feels about playing with Thomas. They may take some minutes from each other but Fred has certainly shown that he will go small and they could play at the same time. Just an interesting dynamic. Different type of players at the same position, more or less.

There is plenty of room for both of them in the starting lineup.

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI

I wonder how Vaughn feels about playing with Thomas. They may take some minutes from each other but Fred has certainly shown that he will go small and they could play at the same time. Just an interesting dynamic. Different type of players at the same position, more or less.

It is my dream to have Thomas and Vaughn on the floor at the same time... Imagine the firepower (offensive) with this two and Niang - especially with how good of a passer Niang is proving to be.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny

It is my dream to have Thomas and Vaughn on the floor at the same time... Imagine the firepower (offensive) with this two and Niang - especially with how good of a passer Niang is proving to be.

Don't forget about Morris

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012

Make sure the chants and signs are plentiful tonight boyz

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI

There is a PG recruit from Wisconsin coming too

Noskowiak. Watched some highlights on the local news last night. Rugged PG. finished through contact, and can be a shooter. Better save a cheer or two for him - so he doesn't feel left out.

ISUagger

Jan 31, 2012
Ames

God having him would be awesome. I don't think it is remotely likely, but hey we can dream right?

K

KFitzy87

Noskowiak. Watched some highlights on the local news last night. Rugged PG. finished through contact, and can be a shooter. Better save a cheer or two for him - so he doesn't feel left out.
He's a year behind Vaughn. Plenty of time for a second visit next year :yes:

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI

He's a year behind Vaughn. Plenty of time for a second visit next year :yes:

True. Noskowiak did already make a visit for a football game this past fall, so this is his 2nd visit.

rhetorical Q: who does the staff value more (at the moment) for '15 PGs - Noskowiak or Jarvis Johnson?

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse

True. Noskowiak did already make a visit for a football game this past fall, so this is his 2nd visit.

rhetorical Q: who does the staff value more (at the moment) for '15 PGs - Noskowiak or Jarvis Johnson?

Easily Jarvis Johnson, who goes to the same school as Reid Travis

CycloneKC

Jan 13, 2010

We need to find a 6-10, 6-11, 7-0 shot blocking center to round out this recruiting class. Man when is the last time we had size down low?!!!

G-Morris
G-Thomas
SF-Vaughn
PF-Niang
C

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007

We need to find a 6-10, 6-11, 7-0 shot blocking center to round out this recruiting class. Man when is the last time we had size down low?!!!

G-Morris
G-Thomas
SF-Vaughn
PF-Niang
C

I'm clearly getting way ahead of myself but that would be a final four capable line up

Status
Not open for further replies.