Random Thoughts 18: The Year of Fire

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Okay, guess the drought here in my neck of the woods is truly over. I've mowed twice this month. The last two years it was five times each summer.

For fun I do my "engine hours". Up to 26 minutes on the old Craftsman this year. My yard be small, at least the grass part.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Yet another storm blew through last night. Neighbors recycling bin blew over. I picked all the water bottles that blew into my yard. About the only time I buy bottled water is when I'm on the road

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Okay, for the concert tomorrow. Some stuff says no tailgating. Some says as long as you don’t block the drive, but if they assign spots, then when the other lane fills, you should be fine, right?

I wAs going to throw in the tailgate griddle and fry up some cheesesteaks but don’t want to carry that if I can’t use it.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Okay, for the concert tomorrow. Some stuff says no tailgating. Some says as long as you don’t block the drive, but if they assign spots, then when the other lane fills, you should be fine, right?

I wAs going to throw in the tailgate griddle and fry up some cheesesteaks but don’t want to carry that if I can’t use it.
I think everyone is planning on tailgating so strength in numbers?

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone and NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Okay, for the concert tomorrow. Some stuff says no tailgating. Some says as long as you don’t block the drive, but if they assign spots, then when the

other lane fills, you should be fine, right?

I have a hard time believing they can stop tailgating 90% of the comments in the concert thread were about tailgating, so who knows?
Enjoy the concert.

Reactions: BCClone