Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Had a PET scan this morning by order of my pulmonologist in Iowa City. She seems to think my lung issue might stem from the fact that I was a cigarette smoker for 25 years. :( But I am encouraged, because I don't think she will give up until she finds the cause, and deals with it. She's a real gem.

And for the first time in my life, I will reach my out-of-pocket limit on medical expenses.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I stay away from chainsaws cause amateur and hire pros. Not ******* with them but if I did......

44123_2000x2000.jpg

Neighbors across the street haven't learned this yet. Took a trip to the ER and almost killing one of the previous neighbors for that pair to learn.
My eye was drown to the crotch of those pants a lot longer than what felt like they have been or would feel comfortable admitting.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I can help you catch up.

@cowgirl836 had another calf
@BoxsterCy gifted me das Audi
@cyrocksmypants sent some cryptic message about lights in the woods behind his apartment and has not been seen since
@ImJustKCClone was seen gathering kittens on the side of the road. Lew was helping her without a shirt on in 30 degree weather
@Cyclones_R_GR8 graciously worked overnight for a client
@Angie Agreed that this thread is worthy of being a sticky
@Fitzy commented in his podcast how much he really enjoys reading these threads.
What exactly makes a thread "sticky"?

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
My eye was drown to the crotch of those pants a lot longer than what felt like they have been or would feel comfortable admitting.
Is this like drowning in someone's eyes?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I stay away from chainsaws cause amateur and hire pros. Not ******* with them but if I did......

44123_2000x2000.jpg

Neighbors across the street haven't learned this yet. Took a trip to the ER and almost killing one of the previous neighbors for that pair to learn.

Those are nice. Most the time things go fine but once in a while things go awry.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
My first thought was - how do chainsaws make those little stitches? - before I read it again. Perhaps it should have been "altered my pants" with the chainsaw?
[/QUOTE]
That's not how it works. I can't even follow that.

Well doggone it ladies sorry about using the sewing terms. but when I took off the bottom 3 inches of the pants leg I thought calling it hemming was close enough. Sorry about the wrong terminology.

• Haha
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

Well doggone it ladies sorry about using the sewing terms. but when I took off the bottom 3 inches of the pants leg I thought calling it hemming was close enough. Sorry about the wrong terminology.
[/QUOTE]
This gets us back to that classic rhetorical question:

"If a man says something in the woods and a woman is not there to hear him, is he still wrong?"

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
This gets us back to that classic rhetorical question:

"If a man says something in the woods and a woman is not there to hear him, is he still wrong?"
[/QUOTE]
Mrs. Velo says "Yes."

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Grandpa has been home for a couple days. Mom and aunt are going to have "the talk" with him Saturday. He was working before all this went down, so that and caretaker plans are the main 2 taking points.

Anybody have ideas for hobbies for him? He cant stay idle, and having to not work with be hard enough on him.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Grandpa has been home for a couple days. Mom and aunt are going to have "the talk" with him Saturday. He was working before all this went down, so that and caretaker plans are the main 2 taking points.

Anybody have ideas for hobbies for him? He cant stay idle, and having to not work with be hard enough on him.
What type of stuff did he do/what does he like (e.g. does he like working with hands, does he like being outside, etc.)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron