Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Did a boxster and took the convertible out for a grocery run. Wanted to feel the wind in my hair so I tromped it to the floor. Picked up some more Powerade and Gatorade zeros. Kids keep drinking them on me.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
DH may have picked poorly to take a week off to do all the projects (mostly outside) that he couldn't the last 4 months. I'm glad I'm mostly working this week.

Day 1 of daycare, cried because he didn't want to come home and also because he didn't take a nap. Quarantine life has made nap time later than at daycare and apparently he didn't adapt yesterday. We'll see how today goes. Yesterday we got him early to get a short nap since he was clearly overtired..........and then bedtime took two hours even though again, he was tired. Too much excitement. Finally asleep at 10:45. So maybe he'll sleep at naptime today since he got much less sleep than he should have??

MrsWx picked up a bookshelf from her aunt yesterday...which LilMiss pulled over onto herself immediately after getting it home before it could get into place. So last night we learned a 2 year old with potential head injuries gets decent priority in the ER. She is fine by the way.

As far as going to sleep goes...we have fallen back on children's melatonin when needed.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Yeah, I don't think we have gotten any yet
All morning it has been looking like we might get some more, but it all seems to be staying just a bit north of the metro. Looks like north central Iowa might get some later today

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Well, I know I said i wanted rain, but not a typhoon. Holy balls!!!!!! Lights even flickering.
And once again that infamous Ames bubble does its thing. Cloudy and that's all, just to spite us. Plus our internet was out for close to three hours this morning and I had to go to the office to do some heavy-bandwidth stuff with videos.
Rain, rain, please head this way-and STAY for a while.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
And once again that infamous Ames bubble does its thing. Cloudy and that's all, just to spite us. Plus our internet was out for close to three hours this morning and I had to go to the office to do some heavy-bandwidth stuff with videos.
Rain, rain, please head this way-and STAY for a while.
Okay, will walk this back just a touch. Went outside to come home and saw wet pavement. Yippee, I guess. Still need a lot more in these parts.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

I have a feeling that this hat does not equate to the company name for most people wearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron